X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna bound!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

For anyone who hunted this last week, how wet was the refuge this year?

Comment

Does anyone have any info on late orientation? Due to some unplanned stuff at work, i may be a day or two late for my mid-november hunt

Comment

Originally posted by CAP View Post
          Does anyone have any info on late orientation? Due to some unplanned stuff at work, i may be a day or two late for my mid-november hunt
          Just call ahead and they’ll set it up for you

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
            For anyone who hunted this last week, how wet was the refuge this year?

The roads were mostly dry. Was muddy in a lot of the low areas, but overall most areas were dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NeedmoreOutdoor View Post
              The roads were mostly dry. Was muddy in a lot of the low areas, but overall most areas were dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Awesome thanks for the info

Comment

Hey there she is!
                Finally getting to see this post. To bad I was not able to locate her that night. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                  Johnny,

Count my brother and I in on a beer and burger one night. A friend recommended Chilli Willies for burgers and beer.
                  Would love to meet you guys for a beer but chilli willies is kinda far for me. Would rather stay closer to the motel if I'm having a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                    Laguna bound!

Go get’em tiger! Waiting for some LDPs at that little spot Good luck man

Comment

Anyone wanna get together somewhere tonight to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Green feathers View Post
                        Hey there she is!
                        Finally getting to see this post. To bad I was not able to locate her that night. Thanks for posting it.
                        It would have been nice for other hunters who know the difficulties of bow hunting, especially with Nilgai, to reach out to you. It's not like they didn't know it was yours and that you were the one "dragging the trailer". How hard would it have been to say, she's over there or at a minimum, here's your arrow? It's not like you didn't sit in the same spot all weekend and they didn't know where to find you. Hopefully the one checked in Saturday morning wasn't someone playing finders keepers, but if so what can you do? If not congratulations to that hunter putting in the work and having success for his effort. In fact congratulations to all the successful hunters enjoying the sweet success of their efforts. Sorry that happened, but that's hunting, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                          Laguna bound!

Been there soon cupcake.

Comment

Wild and woolly morning, looking forward to the day!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Unit 3 is fantastic IMO. It def is a long way back there. I like that bc it keeps traffic down. Hit me up Thursday if you plan to hunt 3.
                              Yes, I am so planning. Will be at orientation with my non-hunting wife, we both have gray hair. see you later, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
                                Zero animals taken from Units 3 or 5, one from Unit 2, three from Unit 1. Are people simply not hunting those units?
                                Hunted Unit 1 for couple days. Saw does almost everytime or they saw me. It's thick for sure.
                                Drew on one big doe but rear peep had turned sideways. Geez! Guess there's always a first time.
                                Nothing flies nothing dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X