Atascosa 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
    Nowhere does it say just national parks. The order states ALL federal land under the departments control.

https://www.doi.gov/sites/doi.gov/fi...kes_-508_0.pdf

Doesnt matter. They still don't have to allow e bikes for the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      The article says..."Park superintendents have a month to create rules and guidance for the use of e-bikes in specific parks over the next month and can block use in certain areas to protect resources." So, yeah the Laguna can block use for sure. I'm waiting for first orientation info. I'm sure it will be made clear then.

Comment

Can someone please get video for me of the inevitable arguments from That Guy? lol

Comment

Can someone please get video for me of the inevitable arguments from That Guy? lol
          x2

Comment

Refuge personnel made it pretty clear that it’s their park last year. I can’t wait to sit for this one. Get ya popcorn ready!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RuebenCaballero View Post
              Refuge personnel made it pretty clear that it’s their park last year. I can’t wait to sit for this one. Get ya popcorn ready!! Lmao

Its not their park, it belongs to the American public, they just manage it.

Comment

They should give all the E Bikers a section of open field! Hahaha omg ok no more

Comment

Per the order, yes they do. Regardless, they have already stated they will be allowed. Moot point now.

Comment

Originally posted by RuebenCaballero View Post
                    They should give all the E Bikers a section of open field! Hahaha omg ok no more
                    And they should ban all the whiners completely. If you're that concerned with how others hunt or what equipment they use then you're just another self righteous hypocrite.

Comment

Who cares if someone buys and uses an ebike. If I had one I would use it

Comment

I think we found That Guy. Lol

I dont particularly care if they allow them or not, I think it's kinda silly not to as they arent like an ATV that will trash the terrain but the rules be what they be and if they change them or not then so be it.

The only reason I can think not to is the twisted joy of knowing how many That Guys will be screaming about it at orientation lol

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Who cares if someone buys and uses an ebike. If I had one I would use it
                          You’ll care when your first at the gate in the morning, get on your bike, ride a few miles. Then get passed right before your destination by somebody on one that would NEVER be back there if they weren’t on a e bike, and got to the gate after you.
                          There were already rules in place for people with disabilities. So there is no need to allow them.
                          And the “spread out the pressure” argument is weak. All it will do is cause pressure everywhere and push animals completely off the refuge.

Comment

If it keeps raining as much as it has won’t matter what kind of bike you have. Good luck to everyone E Bikers and all. Just having fun on here. Still get your popcorn ready, cause I’m sure it’s coming

Comment

Some folks sure are getting worked up over the use of the E bikes. Some say there is no need, that bikes are just fine and E bikes give an unfair advantage.

The same could be said about bikes versus walking...walking is just fine and will get you there...just longer.

the same argument could be said about cross bows...no need...you have compound. Oh wait...No need for a compound you have recurve. It's unfair to use a compound or crossbow.

I got a disability permit last year...well they said I did...they just didn't mail it to me. I was not gonna push the issue at orientation as it was chaotic as it was. Not much faith in refuge management.

Folks, life is too short to get upset over little things in life...that other folks do. Enjoy the hunt.

Comment

I think we found That Guy. Lol

I dont particularly care if they allow them or not, I think it's kinda silly not to as they arent like an ATV that will trash the terrain but the rules be what they be and if they change them or not then so be it.

The only reason I can think not to is the twisted joy of knowing how many That Guys will be screaming about it at orientation lol
                                You wont hear me say a thing about it at orientation. Refuge has already stated they are allowed. If for some reason they reverse course on this then I will be heading to the store to pick up a regular bike. However I dont see that happening as this is an order sent from their higher ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X