No announcement yet.

Lake Somerville PHL - 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That do you do if your stuff goes missing?

If a game warden takes it down, can you get it back? There is no note on a tree, but a property owner right next to where my stand was, did a lot of work done (feeder, permanent blind, hog lights). I'm 90% sure he took it down. Is it considered stealing since my tree stand and climbing sticks were outside of his property and on PHL? Should I call police on him?

Comment

Originally posted by verter View Post
      That do you do if your stuff goes missing?

If a game warden takes it down, can you get it back? There is no note on a tree, but a property owner right next to where my stand was, did a lot of work done (feeder, permanent blind, hog lights). I'm 90% sure he took it down. Is it considered stealing since my tree stand and climbing sticks were outside of his property and on PHL? Should I call police on him?
      If a game warden takes it down he will leave a note stapled to the tree with name and number been there done that... I'd call them let them know about this situation and see what they think should be done

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
        I'd call them let them know about this situation and see what they think should be done
        Thanks, I'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by verter View Post
          Thanks, I'll try.
          Sadly Adam isn't there anymore.. I believe the new one his name is Jeff

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X