No announcement yet.

Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you get drawn you lose the points, whether you accept the permit or not.

Comment

Can you add applicants (modify the application) after the initial applicant has applied/paid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
        Can you add applicants (modify the application) after the initial applicant has applied/paid?

no

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
          no

Thx. I always run into hunting partners that are too wishy-washy, which is why I prefer hunting alone. I provide my own best like-mindedness. Missed out on a Wyoming archery antelope tag & hunt because of waiting on others.

Comment

Where is a list of dates where each category gets drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
              Where is a list of dates where each category gets drawn?
              Only thing I've ever saw was this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190705-184229_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24584201

The deadlines link:

Not sure you wanted the deadlines. It mentions drawing the next business day there also. I think I've seen it take longer than the next business day before though. Not a long time but an extra day or two. Maybe I'm getting old and forgetful.

Comment

Ok good info & that seems about right from what I’ve noticed in years past when guys post on here
                Thx

Comment

Remember last year, everybody and their moms got drawn on some of the hunts. Computer glitches.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont really worry about prefrence points. I just apply to the hunts i want and cross my fingers. I've been drawn for one hunt every year except for one.

Comment

And......just sent some cash to TPWD....at this point I should just throw the money out the window. Better ROI!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                        I dont really worry about prefrence points. I just apply to the hunts i want and cross my fingers. I've been drawn for one hunt every year except for one.

Now I really hate him....

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                          And......just sent some cash to TPWD....at this point I should just throw the money out the window. Better ROI!
                          At least it goes to tpwd and not sent to Austin to fish out to whatever department they see fit

Comment

Just donated.

Comment

Are the Bighorn hunts still available?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Bighorn hunts were again cancelled? I see that the list does not include them under the guided hunt section. I have 2 preference points for it but for the last few years its been missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewkaminski View Post
                                Just wondering if anyone knows if the Bighorn hunts were again cancelled? I see that the list does not include them under the guided hunt section. I have 2 preference points for it but for the last few years its been missing.
                                Doesn't open for applications until Sept 15th. It is still listed when you click "Browse Hunt Catalog".

Comment

Working...
                                X