"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
    Why are you even on here then? Just to demean people and not post your kills, tactics, or advice? Maybe the height in your stand has gone to your head. [emoji12]
    Nailed it

As someone else suggested actually do some reading and research and you will see pictures posted and advice. Plenty of pigs hitting bait during the legal shooting hours with pics for proof. Do some reading instead of running your mouth and telling people how it can't be done. Same goes for the texas heart shot master who knows he's full of ****. Had more than one deer hunt ruined by him and his compadre
    Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 08-19-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I saw your pics from November of 2018 and they all look alive to me, lol. But yes you had pigs during the day on corn.
      Last edited by HogStalker; 08-19-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Nailed it

As someone else suggested actually do some reading and research and you will see pictures posted and advice. Plenty of pigs hitting bait during the legal shooting hours with pics for proof. Do some reading instead of running your mouth and telling people how it can't be done. Same guys for the texas heart shot master who knows he's full of ****

I also asked a question in the original post and said I hadn’t heard of anyone doing so. My opinion was it’s a waste of time. Never said it couldn’t be done.

Comment

[ATTACH]987358[/ATTACH][attiach]987359[/attach]

I always laugh when people say pigs cant be killed over bait at granger.
          nope they don't hit bait during legal hours
          Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 08-19-2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

not letting the pics post once again and in that evening (legal hunting hours for Texas heart shot master) 2 were killed from the same tree within 30 min of each other. Tried to post pics of the kills bit wouldn't post. Been done many times and will happen again this year. Had a buddy who killed 3 over bait in one morning. One at first light another about 8 or so then the last at 10:30 in the morning. The last being a 200 plus pound boar. Just got to know when and where to set up then bait regularly. More of a waste of time stomping around spooking everything to hell then what shot you get is usually an *** shot which the master has profected.

Comment

Who is the "texas heart shot master"?

Comment

the one and only the myth the legend of carnage

I'll stop being an ******* and go away now. Enjoy it out there guys and yea you can kill plenty over bait in legal hours. Just put it in the right spot and wait.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly! I'll blame it on the hot weather. Good luck to all of you folks this fall.

Comment

Anyone else see this while reading the army corp of engineers 2020 rule book?

Click image for larger version

Name:	COEGranger2020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	24628285

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                      Anyone else see this while reading the army corp of engineers 2020 rule book?

[ATTACH]1015650[/ATTACH]
                      God I hope that's a misprint. Without my ill-advised summer chigger fests I dont know what else I'd do with my time. Fish?! Like some kind of redneck!?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

I checked the Texas Park and wildlife regs and they still say no closed season...

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                          I checked the Texas Park and wildlife regs and they still say no closed season...

https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt...ources/709.pdf

Yep

Comment

[mention]bloodtrailer28 [/mention] you got a gear tag on your set, lol.

Comment

Yep on all 20 of them

Comment

Yep on all 20 of them

That you move every 72 hours, right. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X