No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck fellas. I may be there this afternoon so save me a couple pigs at least.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t have to worry about me taking any out of your way. Quick 3 hr 2 mile hunt and no pigs sighted. About 40 head of deer. On the bright side if the number of vehicles at the steps are any indication the fish must be biting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

man I almost went today it is miserable should be awesome day to chase pigs they should be moving

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
          Don’t have to worry about me taking any out of your way. Quick 3 hr 2 mile hunt and no pigs sighted. About 40 head of deer. On the bright side if the number of vehicles at the steps are any indication the fish must be biting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yeah I have a feeling all the anglers there are pushing all the hogs to other parts of the wma. I think I may check out some of the harder to reach lake points later in the week.

Comment

Looking into start investing time at granger , anyone willing to let me tag along one hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas634 View Post
              Looking into start investing time at granger , anyone willing to let me tag along one hunt?
              Come on down! I'm heading out this afternoon.

Comment

Are you going to be out tomorrow by chance, I had promised a friend I’d take em out on the boat tonight

Comment

Are you going to be out tomorrow by chance, I had promised a friend I’d take em out on the boat tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas634 View Post
                    No I'll actually be fishing tomorrow. Planning to head out with some buddies on sunday though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                      No I'll actually be fishing tomorrow. Planning to head out with some buddies on sunday though.

I hope to go Tuesday am lazy start a little after daybreak. Gate 6 perhaps where I know a bit about where I am. I will update if going. I have a spot baited off and on but little sign lately so offer little.

Comment

I found 1 active scrape and a fresh new buck rub this morning. Weird deer out there.

Comment

May be able to get up this month. Covid-19 has given me a few days off work. I also have a pass around longbow that I would like to get some hunting time with.

Comment

Heading out tomorrow. Hoping the rain and cold gets em moving. Seems like a good way to practice some distancing too.

Comment

Quiet walking for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                                Heading out tomorrow. Hoping the rain and cold gets em moving. Seems like a good way to practice some distancing too.

Any luck?

Comment

Working...
                                X