Outstanding!!

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
          Got a double

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            You coming to grxh cg??
            I am going to come for the days and hunt with my buddies, but my disabilities make it very difficult to only eat what you kill and I am on a really strict diet that doesn't include onions lol. If we get some meat I can have that but it still a pain in the arse.

Comment

I'm surprised on how many guys I have pictures of this week carrying long guns and full camo without orange on. All walked in from canoe launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                I'm surprised on how many guys I have pictures of this week carrying long guns and full camo without orange on. All walked in from canoe launch.
                The rules dont apply to locals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  The rules dont apply to locals.

Oh man I’ve been doing it wrong then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord View Post
                    Oh man I’ve been doing it wrong then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        Could be hunting squirrels or rabbits. I dont think the orange laws apply for that.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best I know orange does apply accept dove hunting only. Maybe the off season dove is on?

Comment

I just bought a compound from a TBH fine fella. First in about 17 years due to injury. I set it to 50 lbs. Look out, a newbie is carrying a loaded compound. My crossbow was stupid heavy. I will tune it in first and site it in, so darn, can not blame that when I miss? And I wear fancy orange!
                            And 2 nice hogs! Congrats Caples. I am at zero to date
                            Last edited by toomuchsun; 02-13-2020, 07:20 PM. Reason: Missed a comment

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                              Best I know orange does apply accept dove hunting only. Maybe the off season dove is on?
                              Dang. If that's true I've broken that rule for waterfowl and most other small game. Tennessee boy might have evidence of me breaking the law. Thought for sure orange only applied to big game hunters.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Migratory (dove) is noted from memory as ok but do not recall about waterfowl. I may Need to re read the "book" or just lie about it and pretend I know. Tennessee has got you for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X