• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

51two96three978eight

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
      If anyone else is planning on chasing pigs tomorrow wants to team up let me know

I am going out around 10. I have been hunting a baited area for two days and have not seen any hogs. Going to move to another spot maybe I will spook some your way.

Comment

Planing on going tomorrow morning to fish the river part. Maybe try to walk a bit and see if I see any hogs.

Comment

Maybe Buying a small shallow boat in the morning that can actually work this river and haul a hog back. My kayaks are not laid out very well at all for the gear. The possible new rig is able! My question (which is probably in the Public Hunt Rules) is can I shoot a hog from the boat (of course in an allowed hunting area)? I would think ok. The other is some areas one side is legal to hunt the other is not so that could even raise some questions. I know my way around so can keep a shot towards hunt areas. Comments! Thanks

Comment

and I plan to tie up and walk of course, but some stalking floating might be a blast

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
              Maybe Buying a small shallow boat in the morning that can actually work this river and haul a hog back. My kayaks are not laid out very well at all for the gear. The possible new rig is able! My question (which is probably in the Public Hunt Rules) is can I shoot a hog from the boat (of course in an allowed hunting area)? I would think ok. The other is some areas one side is legal to hunt the other is not so that could even raise some questions. I know my way around so can keep a shot towards hunt areas. Comments! Thanks

This is in public hunting under unlawful activities

hunt any wild animal or wild bird, including exotic animals, on foot or from a vehicle on any public road or road right- of-way, or a boat on public water, except that migratory waterfowl may be hunted from a boat or any floating craft (except a sinkbox) under certain conditions.

Don’t see any exceptions for hogs, may be something I’m not seeing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

accepted info. Thanks. Of course the hogs are ferral so hmm, maybe can do? I will be sure 1st. Nuff troubles in life without adding more. Does sound like a "no" in general concept. Maybe a pig is an "exotic"

Comment

Don't think it is very feasible even if legal. I've been chasing them there for @17 years.

Comment

Saw 7 sows and more little ones than i could count come running by me at top speed. I was in a blind on the edge of heavy brush they ran into. 10 min. Later 2 people not wearing orange and carring bows appeared and ran them back the way they had just come from. I could have gotten shot off this time, but was unsure where the no orange hunters were.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfinman View Post
                      Saw 7 sows and more little ones than i could count come running by me at top speed. I was in a blind on the edge of heavy brush they ran into. 10 min. Later 2 people not wearing orange and carring bows appeared and ran them back the way they had just come from. I could have gotten shot off this time, but was unsure where the no orange hunters were.
                      Bummer man. Call the game warden?

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                        Don't think it is very feasible even if legal. I've been chasing them there for @17 years.
                        I been chasing them for a few months. I am hard headed like most on here but do listen on a rare occasion. Thanks And I did not buy the boat so back to boot scootin.

Comment

toomuchsun;
                          send me a txt 2102966315

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                            Bummer man. Call the game warden?

There was one good thing about it. As they ran by the tiny one at the rear was giving it all he had to try and keep up. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to fall out of the blind. It was a good hunt one that I will remember.

Comment

Had a string run by me like that once, the herd was almost out of sight and junior came grunting along right on the trail. Makes you grin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                                toomuchsun;
                                send me a txt 2102966315
                                sent

Comment

Working...
                                X