Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
    except deer at granger they are draw only
    Well yeah. I guess anywhere thats drawn only wont be covered on that.

Comment

Thanks guys - this is extremely helpful

Comment

Originally posted by l.valle41 View Post
        Thanks guys - this is extremely helpful
        You bet. Welcome to the suck.

Comment

Wear out some boots and kill some pigs.

Comment

I will be out at Primitive Camp from Dec. 28th through Jan. 1st; a few of us are getting together, nothing crazy just hunting and ringing in the new year at our favorite spot.

I will arrive on Saturday about noon-ish and will have the Beer Barge for shuttling if needed (from No. 7). Shuttle fee is a six pack of either Shiner Bock or Lone Star Red (not light).

Come out for a day or stay and ring in the new year. Family friendly, or as close to it as this group gets anyway.

I will have plenty of cooking stuff (propane grille, discatta, colonial ovens, etc) so just bring food and beverage of choice.

5125257299 call when you are ready for pick up at No. 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              I will be out at Primitive Camp from Dec. 28th through Jan. 1st; a few of us are getting together, nothing crazy just hunting and ringing in the new year at our favorite spot.

I will arrive on Saturday about noon-ish and will have the Beer Barge for shuttling if needed (from No. 7). Shuttle fee is a six pack of either Shiner Bock or Lone Star Red (not light).

Come out for a day or stay and ring in the new year. Family friendly, or as close to it as this group gets anyway.

I will have plenty of cooking stuff (propane grille, discatta, colonial ovens, etc) so just bring food and beverage of choice.

5125257299 call when you are ready for pick up at No. 7.
              Dang that sounds awesome! Unfortunately ill be spending time with my dumb family.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                Dang that sounds awesome! Unfortunately ill be spending time with my dumb family.
                You're deaf and your family is dumb? dang... I bet y'all are good at pinball though!

Comment

I be out there for awhile one day or the other ....RAT

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    You're deaf and your family is dumb? dang... I bet y'all are good at pinball though!
                    You might say we're wizerds

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                      You might say we're wizerds
                      What the Who?-must be some kind of inside joke. You guys are just typing away with this crazy stuff- you must have crazy flipper fingers.

Comment

Plans have changed a little for the Granger Ranger New Year Hunt. I will be cooking for the group both breakfast and dinner (lunch is one you, I will be hunting). Here is the menu for the hunt as well as the Paypal link to donate your money. $45 gets you two meals for four days, you are responsible for lunch and your own snacks.

Here is the dinner menu:

Saturday - American Goulash w/biscuits

Sunday - Ribeye steak w/mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Monday - Pulled pork beans (almost world famous) w/cornbread.

Tuesday - Fried turkey w/giblet gravy, dressing and mashed potatoes.

Breakfast will be breakfast tacos and pancakes w/ eggs, sausage and bacon on alternating days; tacos one day, pancakes the next; breakfast tacos are good, but not every morning.

Bring your own snacks and lunch. I can't cook lunch I will be hunting.

Go here to put your money in, $45 a person for two meals a day for four days.

You DO NOT Have to contribute to come to the hunt, if you want to do your own cooking I will still plenty of cooking gear to use.

Comment

New to the group and new to hunting at Granger. Actually I’m new to hunting for the most part. Got to put in some miles today, about 9. Spooked up a couple at about 10 yards while stalking through the brush, didn’t even get a shot off. Looking forward to spending some time out there and maybe someday get a pig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Speed goat; This is what it looks like after a few months on the belt.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                              Speed goat; This is what it looks like after a few months on the belt.
                              Yeah, I'm not liking the sheath.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                                Plans have changed a little for the Granger Ranger New Year Hunt. I will be cooking for the group both breakfast and dinner (lunch is one you, I will be hunting). Here is the menu for the hunt as well as the Paypal link to donate your money. $45 gets you two meals for four days, you are responsible for lunch and your own snacks.

Here is the dinner menu:

Saturday - American Goulash w/biscuits

Sunday - Ribeye steak w/mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Monday - Pulled pork beans (almost world famous) w/cornbread.

Tuesday - Fried turkey w/giblet gravy, dressing and mashed potatoes.

Breakfast will be breakfast tacos and pancakes w/ eggs, sausage and bacon on alternating days; tacos one day, pancakes the next; breakfast tacos are good, but not every morning.

Bring your own snacks and lunch. I can't cook lunch I will be hunting.

Go here to put your money in, $45 a person for two meals a day for four days.

You DO NOT Have to contribute to come to the hunt, if you want to do your own cooking I will still plenty of cooking gear to use.

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8l0TMTPWNl
                                Sounds like a hell of a time! Wish I could make it. Good luck out there fellas!

Comment

Working...
                                X