Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
    I sent you pm with my number if you want to send me pics ....#nodicpicplease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang. Woulda been way funnier if i had made the whole thing up just to get a number to send a dicpic to. Ill have to remember that for another forum.

Comment

Think i figured it out

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yeah

Comment

Nice pork.

Comment

Nice work man!

Comment

Originally posted by Seatruckn View Post
              That’s the plan
              u can only use dogs at granger for dove ducks rabbits squirrel ! woodcock or quail which are both hard to find @ granger. it's against the law as per Wilco game warden Joel Campos to be accompanied by a K9 while hunting hogs with archery at granger lake...I already asked him this question 2 weeks ago cause I couldn't find anyone to go chase pigs!!!!! I'm like I'll take my bird dog!!!nope.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                u can only use dogs at granger for dove ducks rabbits squirrel ! woodcock or quail which are both hard to find @ granger. it's against the law as per Wilco game warden Joel Campos to be accompanied by a K9 while hunting hogs with archery at granger lake...I already asked him this question 2 weeks ago cause I couldn't find anyone to go chase pigs!!!!! I'm like I'll take my bird dog!!!nope.
                That’s good info. I got a few more days offshore then I’ll call the warden. My pup gets pretty fired up over squirrel and we’d be content just flinging arrows at those. Hoping I can at least scout for hogs with him and call him off if he bays up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                  HOLY BALLS! FINALLY KILLED MY FIRST GRANGER HOG! About to start the work of packing out.
                  That was AWSOME man! Can’t wait for mine.

Comment

Hey guys can you set u a tree stand at granger, not for deer hunting?

Comment

.....Yes..

Comment

Originally posted by SGTdebo305 View Post
                        That was AWSOME man! Can’t wait for mine.
                        Sure was! Thanks again for the pack out help. That was huge! About to throw a hunk of that shoulder on the smoker.

Comment

Originally posted by SGTdebo305 View Post
                          Hey guys can you set u a tree stand at granger, not for deer hunting?
                          Pretty sure most folks agree hunting hogs from a stand or blind is less effective than spot and stalk. I've tried building a brush blind near a bait pile but they always just come eat it well after shooting hours.

Comment

Pretty sure most folks agree hunting hogs from a stand or blind is less effective than spot and stalk. I've tried building a brush blind near a bait pile but they always just come eat it well after shooting hours.
                            Sounds good to me. We walked 16 miles yesturday lol I’m hurting

Comment

Sure was! Thanks again for the pack out help. That was huge! About to throw a hunk of that shoulder on the smoker.
                              Cool, send me pics lol let me know how it tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Seatruckn View Post
                                That’s good info. I got a few more days offshore then I’ll call the warden. My pup gets pretty fired up over squirrel and we’d be content just flinging arrows at those. Hoping I can at least scout for hogs with him and call him off if he bays up.
                                u can't. it's illegal. not on granger phl! I fish with the game warden! i asked him the hypothetical what if I was bowhunting rabbitts already! but good luck the ticket is only about $200 why not just go hunt with buckshot for pigs out there it's the same fine!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X