No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the same one That buck between 6 and 7 has been spotted for years ..I saw him about 3-4 years ago pretty close to the launch and was a nice 8 at that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cg rook we don't need ur advice for anything. lol. i don't think your a troll but just a rookie. lol. hence go to 6 and 7 rookieville

Comment

CGcaples the granger ranger extreme hunt dates are out. feb 21 to 23 please come out and u must bring jerky in ur backpack and keep hidden til friday night!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
          CGcaples the granger ranger extreme hunt dates are out. feb 21 to 23 please come out and u must bring jerky in ur backpack and keep hidden til friday night!!!!
          Jerky is a condiment right?

Comment

The swimming is awesome in February. There are no snakes to deal with. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
              Cg rook we don't need ur advice for anything. lol. i don't think your a troll but just a rookie. lol. hence go to 6 and 7 rookieville

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                If the same one That buck between 6 and 7 has been spotted for years ..I saw him about 3-4 years ago pretty close to the launch and was a nice 8 at that time

Cool! We should name him "Old Timer".

Comment

Thinking about paying some dues this afternoon. Anyone else headed out there?

Comment

Been mulling it over. Debating where and when to go. Debating even using the canoe and heading out behind the PC area.

Comment

I was thinking there or pecan grove. Seem good spots for avoiding duck hunters.

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                        I was thinking there or pecan grove. Seem good spots for avoiding duck hunters.

Ducks have been slow lately other than at first light. Go get them pigs! I’ll probably be out tomorrow. Letting the duck spots cool off.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                          Ducks have been slow lately other than at first light. Go get them pigs! I’ll probably be out tomorrow. Letting the duck spots cool off.

No kidding. Ive already sat in the duck blind about 6 times and havent killed a bird. Hoping the wet weather coming up kicks em off.

Comment

Anyone lose a quiver and a couple arrows near the PC? Looks they've been here for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                              No kidding. Ive already sat in the duck blind about 6 times and havent killed a bird. Hoping the wet weather coming up kicks em off.

No ducks at Granger, or more accurately find a new spot. [emoji6]

Comment

Busted a pig out of some bloodweed and by some miracle he didnt haul arse but instead stood broadside at 30 yards. I drew and took the shot. My arrow hit some brush and it and the hog dissappeared into the great wide yonder. At least it was a beautiful day for a skunking. If any is missing a tru glo quiver and 2 cabelas stalker arrows they are leaning against the sign at gate 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X