No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rethinking that kilt right about now...

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      I'm rethinking that kilt right about now...
      Haha!

Rat speaks the truth!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jspradley, I'm glad you clarified that hog thing. Rat, all I can say is "Here, here!!!" Sir.

Comment

Took me 7 seperate Granger trips to finally find the hogs!! Rat is right on the money about them moving all over the darn lake. Don't give up! get out there and walk drive ur boat or ride a bike and find the thickest nastiest soupiest stuff u can find and the pigs Will be laid up in that also stay away from the walk in duck hunting areas cause the pigs don't like that pop pop noise! Go get em boys before Carnage kills them all!!!! i think he got a granger pork lumpia factory he supplying. haha
          Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 11-19-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

so I'm kinda helping/semi guiding sneaky for a big buck at granger this year and at the last minute today since I live 25 min away I decided to go corn one of our north wind sets and I took my bow because I figured maybe last light might see some pigs!!!!!! well what do u know I ended up running after a whole sounder of pigs and the wind was loud and perfect. ended up smashing a big one but hit a little high. couldn't tell if was a boar or sow!! 12 yd shot and it ran off with my arrow and nocturnal lit up. watched it dissappear after maybe 80 yds in ragweeds. maybe get lucky and find this one tomorrow!!! the only thing that sucks about pig hunting granger solo is that u have to track them solo. I decided to wait

Comment

gonna suck if I don't find this one!!! we followed blood Sunday morning for 200 yds on that other boar I stuck sat Eve!!! oh well I guess I'll just keep slinging arrows either way.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                gonna suck if I don't find this one!!! we followed blood Sunday morning for 200 yds on that other boar I stuck sat Eve!!! oh well I guess I'll just keep slinging arrows either way.
                I'll retire one day brother and we can chase them relentlessly.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Yesssssssssss

Comment

Good luck chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesssssssssss. u know this!

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                        Good luck chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        yessir.

Comment

Wish I lived closer. Get on 'em Chief.

Comment

There really will be no pigs at Granger after that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              There really will be no pigs at Granger after that...
                              Lmao, we will save some.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                                so I'm kinda helping/semi guiding sneaky for a big buck at granger this year and at the last minute today since I live 25 min away I decided to go corn one of our north wind sets and I took my bow because I figured maybe last light might see some pigs!!!!!! well what do u know I ended up running after a whole sounder of pigs and the wind was loud and perfect. ended up smashing a big one but hit a little high. couldn't tell if was a boar or sow!! 12 yd shot and it ran off with my arrow and nocturnal lit up. watched it disappear after maybe 80 yds in ragweeds. maybe get lucky and find this one tomorrow!!! the only thing that sucks about pig hunting granger solo is that u have to track them solo. I decided to wait
                                My buddy said that buck I saw between 7 and 6 must have been an old deer if he had antlers past his ears 3 inches. It was a super cold and a little rainy day. Try a few calls out there. This old timer deserves to be slocked before he dies a shameful death of old age! Btw I am not a troll and wouldn't lie regardless if I was lied to or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X