"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
    We can hunt hogs even during the draw deer hunts?
    year round!

Comment

We can hunt hogs even during the draw deer hunts?
      Yeah the PHL isn't closed.

Comment

Number of posts in this thread is: How Many? Unreal amount over the years if I am reading it right! Guess good to live close to a celebrity PH. She (Granger) is Pretty so no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
          Number of posts in this thread is: How Many? Unreal amount over the years if I am reading it right! Guess good to live close to a celebrity PH. She (Granger) is Pretty so no wonder.
          Its 10 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            Yeah I'll probably hike in friday night, set up at PC and hunt around there
            I may meet up with ya out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
              I may meet up with ya out there.
              Sounds good man, I'll text you when it gets closer

Comment

Hope to meet some of you there, sometime. If not at GRXH. I need to justify my $149.99 that I spent on a $599.99 kayak, on sale/clearance. Might try the friendship trip, Navy Chief, and I'll take pics.

Comment

Hope to meet some of you there, sometime. If not at GRXH. I need to justify my $149.99 that I spent on a $599.99 kayak, on sale/clearance. Might try the friendship trip, Navy Chief, and I'll take pics.
                  just make sure it's not whitecapping from the south and You are good

Comment

i got a 30k kayak. lol. has a 115 four
                    stroke!!!

Comment

12" Origin(Magellan) kinda looks like an Ocean kayak. Sit on top. I'll may sure to go with a calm sea!

Comment

I am probably going to buy a coleman 15' canoe from a guy, it comes with two paddles a life vest and a cooler and looks in good shape. He is asking 250 I feel like this a good deal, but wanted yalls opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
                          I am probably going to buy a coleman 15' canoe from a guy, it comes with two paddles a life vest and a cooler and looks in good shape. He is asking 250 I feel like this a good deal, but wanted yalls opinion.
                          That seems perfectly reasonable to me. Just check for leaks.

Comment

be sure to get a cheap whistle and may need a throwable device pending who is in the canoe and whether life jackets are worn and age etc. The Man likes to be sure we are safe and will write tickets. Even in a canoe. And at least one light paddling per the "book" if dark. Gouges no concern even if semi deep but of course weakons it at the point of the gouge. Those Canoes can take a beating. The 15 is my favorite

Comment

Going to be cold and fun hunt in the morning. Packed and ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting old sucks but at least I am retired and can avoid the slightly increased Number folks who go out on the weekends. And my legs may not be able to carry all that black clay stuck to my boots after getting some real rain. (Thank You Lord). Go get em tanker and let us know all your secrets!

Comment

Working...
                                X