• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am heading out in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
      Here piggy piggy:

blacksunshine try yelling FREE PIG FOOD maybe that will get them coming lol

Comment

Muzzy100,

Congrats on the hog and thanks for the writeup. Sounds like you made a good adjustment and got right into the thick of 'em. (the hogs I mean, not the hunters)

Comment

Now after this weekend I am convinced there are no hogs and no fish at granger. Really makes me rethink this GREH. Might have to figure a way to cook deer corn to make it.

Comment

Mike so you did not see or catch anything today either?

Comment

No I slept in the truck for a few hours till the sun came up. Then it started raining so I just went home.

Comment

Its been real slow the excessive numbers of fishermen has made it very difficult.

Comment

Are people starting to hit up the whites out there yet?

Comment

Sure go for it 4411. Bring one minnow and a lot of beer.

Comment

Hey, 100 percent chance of snow tomorrow. Should make for great tracking!

Comment

Lost and found

Some of ya'll are falling down on the job.

Yesterday while out hunting in the San Gabriel unit we came across several abandoned feeders and one pop up blind.

Also found some hopelessly lost hunter's orange vest. Didn't find his body. Probably the hogs and the gators got him.

We did see several hog and deer. We'll have a write up and pictures of the hunt later.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BillfromFtWorth View Post
                          not really, especially if your a farmer, I wish they would get seriously thinned out, they are nothing but destructive little bulldozers and encroach on the whitetails habitat.
                          all they have to do is allow access to their land to hunt them.....i wish i them on the land i hunt!!!!!

Comment

I know where both the blind and feeder are. The feeder has been under water for a long time. The blind Blacksunshine and I shot those pigs close to the blind. Glad to hear the water has backed down and that feeder is accesiable. A buddy and I fill the feeder with corn right before it flooded. I will be back out to refill it again. Please let me know what you found as far as hogs and sign if you would like. I can share what I found out there. I am excited to see the feeder it not under water.

Comment

Couple of my buddies are heading out today to pre-bait our hunt area for this coming weekend. Glad to hear the hogs are moving again.

Comment

Didnt get out this weekend other than to fill up my feed tube and put my trailcam back out on Saturday morning and went back out Sunday evening for a couple of hours just to check the bait. Got about 20 pics on the trailcam.

The last one is my favorite. I was looking through all of the pics on the cam and this was the last one, a little suprising to say the least. Cant wait to get out and have some time to actually hunt. I am hoping Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X