No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are supposed to be re-paving it or something of that nature. The gate is closed, not sure if it's locked. All the fences on both sides have been taken down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      I thought they closed that gate? Or do you just have to get "creative"..... [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Just call the office tomorrow, they will give you the details. Obviously, none of us know exactly what is going on or when it will be reopened.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
        Just call the office tomorrow, they will give you the details. Obviously, none of us know exactly what is going on or when it will be reopened.

They told us in the orientation that they would be working on it. The sign on the gate says closed for construction.

Comment

Guys were hunting there Saturday morning but they just had to walk in from the gate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been a while since I've been on here. How's the hog hunting going and don't tell me sore finger is the place to be. Got my boat ready and wanting to plan a trip to hog heaven if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
              Been a while since I've been on here. How's the hog hunting going and don't tell me sore finger is the place to be. Got my boat ready and wanting to plan a trip to hog heaven if anyone is interested.
              Sore finger!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a group out there this weekend for a grxh recon..I may hit up for the day but with primitive launch closed I might go to gtown instead

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                  There's a group out there this weekend for a grxh recon..I may hit up for the day but with primitive launch closed I might go to gtown instead
                  No need to walk when I have a boat, Im shutting down business for the rest of the year so I can spend time out at Granger. Lets plan a trip.

Comment

I went out yesterday for a few hours and had a very nice 2 year old 10 point walk 20 yards from me. Didn't get the draw to hunt deer, How freaking sad. didn't see any hogs.

Comment

No need to walk when I have a boat, Im shutting down business for the rest of the year so I can spend time out at Granger. Lets plan a trip.
                      Sounds good...

Comment

Been going the past few days out there by boat launch no hogs at all allot of deer tho. Can't even see any squirrels, anybody know where I can get some squirrels????

Comment

**** there were 8 on the ground outside my blind this morning at 10 yards.

Comment

What time u see them moving ? I usually arrive around 11am and see nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                              What time u see them moving ? I usually arrive around 11am and see nothing.

Early, but I'd recommend not squirrel hunting till deer season is over.

Comment

True that[emoji1417]

Comment

Working...
                                X