Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit screamin at us!

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
    I don't know why my screen name is all in caps?? I don't want yall to think I'm yelling my screen name. Haha!
    Good lookin critter Chief!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Nice haul brutha! Did y'all catch those in the river or on the lake?
      Nice catch. I just got my boat and I'm on the hunt for the same thing. were on Granger did you catch them.

Comment

I've got three things on my calendar, dove season, deer season, and GRANGER RANGER. I'm going to murder a **** pig this year.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the Axis NC!! Some fine eatin there.

Comment

Anybody know of a cheap boat storage around Granger Lake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
              31.5 inch axis, not with bow but I'm still pretty happy! My ph guide Speedgoat put me on this one friday! In uvalde
              That deer gets better looking everytime I see this pic.

Comment

Hello everyone My name is Mike.
                I've been hunting Granger since 2011 for dove, squirrels and hogs.
                I'm new to the Texas bowhunter so I thought I would introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by barnettcrossbow View Post
                  Welcome Mike. Stay tuned for info and cone have a beer with us and experience GRXH.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the fire

Comment

Lucas whats up brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes

Comment

Welcome to the fire Mike...
                          Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

Comment

Hey guys. I have just moved to Texas a few months ago from wv and I'm trying to meet new people. I live in austin but I go to granger pretty often. I am getting very inpatient and I want to get out a kill some hogs but I don't want to spend a couple hundred buck to do so. Can someone help me out!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbuster16 View Post
                                Hey guys. I have just moved to Texas a few months ago from wv and I'm trying to meet new people. I live in austin but I go to granger pretty often. I am getting very inpatient and I want to get out a kill some hogs but I don't want to spend a couple hundred buck to do so. Can someone help me out!!!!
                                1. Welcome to the fire!
                                2. What are you talking about spending money on? Archery gear? If so, you'll need to bite the bullet, but you will get a lot of bang for your buck.

Granger Hog Hunting Starter Kit:

1. Hunting license, with Public Lands endorsement (~$100)
                                2. Bow/Crossbow and arrows/bolts (You can get set up for under $300 if you buy used)
                                3. Hunter Orange (cheap as heck)

Remember - no gun hunting allowed for hogs at Granger!

Once you're geared up, get out there and start looking for them!

Comment

Working...
                                X