No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'll be wearing a 3D leaf suit, not just for camo, but because it's lightweight and the base is essentially made from mosquito netting, mesh gloves, a camo mosquito head mask, and snake boots. All of which i coated in permethrin. Last time I was out there, I didn't get a single mosquito bite or chigger bite, I swear by that permethrin stuff.

Comment

Went out yesterday to PG and #7, didnt see any hogs but saw some pretty recent sign, I'm gonna go back out in a day or two and see if I can get 'er done. Had a great time exploring and learning the area a little better, so all and all a pretty good day! I really needed to get outdoors, between work, college stuff, and getting my fiancee moved into my place, I've been having withdrawals from not getting to hunt, fish, or hang out in the woods for a while haha.

Also there is no shortage of deer out there, I must have come across close to 30 of them.
      Last edited by AdonisVonDanger; 07-16-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Didn't chase any pigs, but we did get after the fish today on Granger!

Comment

Dang nice...I was out there Sunday and only got two cats..I can't find where the crappie are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

No pigs, in my area.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
              Nice haul brutha! Did y'all catch those in the river or on the lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                Nice haul brutha! Did y'all catch those in the river or on the lake?
                Main lake on brush piles with seined river minnows. We threw back twice as many unders, I can't tell you how many 9-3/4" ones we caught. We should go sometime.

Comment

Main lake on brush piles with seined river minnows. We threw back twice as many unders, I can't tell you how many 9-3/4" ones we caught. We should go sometime.
                  Thats awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job. Thinking it is about time I take my kayak out.

Comment

Way to go!!! Thats quite a haul! Those smiles are priceless.

Yee Crappie! Yee Hawg!

Comment

Just signed up but I have read through this thread many times

Howdy,

I plan on making a trip out this Saturday In between Willis Creek and Sore Fingers.
                        I know I know, snakes, grass, burrs, heat, etc.
                        I have been out to Granger several times, and I hope to stalk up on some fat corn fed pigs who are laying in a mud hole or small creek to keep cool after a long night of destroying crops.
                        Anyone else going to be out there either hunting or fishing?

Its always good to have backup, and meet new folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxsportsman View Post
                          Howdy,

I plan on making a trip out this Saturday In between Willis Creek and Sore Fingers.

I have been out to Granger several times, and I hope to stalk up on some fat corn fed pigs who are laying in a mud hole or small creek to keep cool after a long night of destroying crops.

I wish I could make it this weekend but wife already made plans. If you go again I may have to link up and do some stalking with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anybody need some deer/pig corn?it's free

Comment

Whaskin1125 I sent you a pm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxsportsman View Post
                                Howdy,

Sore Finger is the place to go, man. You have to walk allll the way down to the end of the point, and hit every little spot. They're all up in there!

Comment

Working...
                                X