No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first picture was taken on May 25, 2016 at gate 7 west. The second picture was taken on May 7, 2016 at gate 6 east.

Comment

U get any ticks?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
          I still hunt Granger when ever I feel the urge to knock down a pig. [ATTACH]793779[/ATTACH][ATTACH]793780[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
          Hi Carnage:

What kind of crossbow are you using? I'm going to have to go to a crossbow this year - my injuries are such that I can't draw more than about 20 lbs. on my bow. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave

Comment

I'm using Ten Point brand. I have the older model of Titan HLX and new ultra lite Shadow.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake rising at Granger again, now 6 feet over conservation pool, and rising 4 inches a day. Need to find time to kayak the Willis Creek arm, as the pigs get driven from the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                More
                Glad to see you wearing your blaze orange!

Comment

Austin hunter 30 go play in traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post

And get someone to video it.

Comment

Way to go Carnage! Way to go Chief!

Almost went out on Thursday...thankfully I didnt. My mariner and log dodging skills wouldve been tested the way the creek and Gabriel were rollin after those 2-3" of rain. The creek is still rollin good, not hard...after last nights storms.

Yee Hawg!

Comment

Hey guys - new here and new to the Central Texas area. I got a crossbow for Christmas and hope to be meeting you guys soon. I've been using rifles and shotguns all my life, so it'll be nice to ease my way into archery.

I've been a runner for several years (hence the 10K in my username) so hopefully the trails won't be too bad for me. Going to wait until the weather cools off a bit (and the chiggers and ticks subside) before I start going out, but wanted to introduce myself here on the forum and let you know that I will be following along on your adventures.

Hope you'll forgive any n00b questions I have. One of which was about blaze orange, but it seems AustinHunter30 and his troll nature inadvertently answered that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post

If I did, I would be sure to wear blaze orange so the drivers could see me. Wouldnt want to get hit by a car or truck.

Anyone use goPro's mounted to their bow or spear at Granger? Some pretty interesting videos on youTube, would be neat for someone to upload a Granger one.

Comment

Granger is a jungle! Wait till a few cold days this fall.

Comment

No orange. ghillie suit

Comment

Working...
                              X