Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Uninformed posting is pretty dangerous as well ...
    Uninformed? I get my info direct from the warden.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
      But have you drank pig juice at Granger?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah isn't this the guy that accused yogaball of shooting a squirrel in the head with a 22 haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm afraid this guy knows what he is talking about. In the last TPWD session, there were a few amendments to laws, specifically around blaze orange. Complaints from land owners (safety concerns) forced the hand of the state to make wearing blaze orange a requirement not only on public land, but also private. With the increase in poaching and trespassing... requiring blaze orange should help identify hunters and increase safety.

Comment

Troll face in now impersonating other members.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by viper3583 View Post
              I'm afraid this guy knows what he is talking about. In the last TPWD session, there were a few amendments to laws, specifically around blaze orange. Complaints from land owners (safety concerns) forced the hand of the state to make wearing blaze orange a requirement not only on public land, but also private. With the increase in poaching and trespassing... requiring blaze orange should help identify hunters and increase safety.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the troll still pretending to be Viper after a 3 year absence. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                Well, well, well. If it isn't the troll still pretending to be Viper after a 3 year absence. [emoji849]
                He must be really lonely digging up both troll accounts

Comment

What prison warden do you get your information from

Comment

The Troll's back! Austinhunter30 are you really a hunter? Or just a hunter of bad hunters?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                      But have you drank pig juice at Granger?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                      Only during GRXH

Comment

Originally posted by viper3583 View Post
                        Please stop misinforming the public on this forum. That is not nice.

tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/outdoor-annual/hunting/general-regulations/overview

Hunter Orange
                        No hunter orange is required while hunting on private property, but it is recommended. Public hunting lands require 400 square inches of daylight florescent orange with 144 square inches appearing on both chest and back, and daylight florescent orange headwear must be worn. (See Prohibited Acts on Public Hunting Lands offering Hunts by Special or Regular Permit.)

Comment

Well dangit! I was about to start wearing blaze orange all the time! And slaying every cow I see at Granger because my hog slaying archery skills suck. During GRXH 2016 Saturday morning hunt near Gate 7 two wayfaring cattle almost got thwacked and fed to a Brazillion peoples.

Dont anybody post nighttime pictures! You might get scolded or ticketed for being perceived as hunting at night. Sheesh! No wonder alot of good folk are staying away from TBH.com. It warms my heart to see the Rangers roll deep and back each other up.

God bless! Yee Hawg!
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 05-13-2016, 07:14 AM. Reason: SevenSpake

Comment

Wardens don't rule by fiat. They can only enforce rules/laws that are passed by the legislature. The law does not require hunters to wear orange vest on private land.

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

One if by land two if by sea. I got me a new granger hog assault kayak. I picked up a native ultimate fx15 tandem. It can be converted to solo easily. 600 lb capacity and stable enough to stand in. It has plenty of room to stack gear and dead pigs. Pigs beware you've been put on notice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice...we need to get a kayak push together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X