No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, btw, congrats on that buetiful black angus! Awesome!

Comment

Purdy buffalo Sneaky!

Comment

Game cart no work on buffalo...lol

Comment

Hahhahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed something..

Comment

He has another thread in Campfire where he went to Brackettville and killed that buffalo today. Good one Sneaky! Have me laughin at some of these comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
                He has another thread in Campfire where he went to Brackettville and killed that buffalo today. Good one Sneaky! Have me laughin at some of these comments.
                Ohhhhh...I thought he killed a cow off of a neighboring farm lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  Hehehehehehehehee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Boy, it IS nasty out there right now. Walked in north of Willis Creek to retrieve a game cam I had set up. Around noon.

UGH! Long walk through grass between one and three feet high. Socks filled with prickles, either spear-grass, caterpillar grass, or wild carrot burrs. Walking in the sun and in the wind was fine, but to stop in the shade and out of the wind was to be immediately attacked by mosquitoes the size of my fingernail. They drilled right through my tee shirt.

I stayed out of the trees, and so did not need to pull any ticks off of me.
                    Last edited by NightStalker; 05-09-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

No matter what he actually shot or where he actually shot it, he is breaking the law by not wearing blaze orange. Pretty big balls to post that picture on here.. I know the game warden visits this forum.

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                        No matter what he actually shot or where he actually shot it, he is breaking the law by not wearing blaze orange. Pretty big balls to post that picture on here.. I know the game warden visits this forum.
                        Relax young one...
                        Sneaky is not breaking the law, he isn't even on public land in that picture.
                        It's a joke, you're supposed to laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          Relax young one...
                          Sneaky is not breaking the law, he isn't even on public land in that picture.
                          It's a joke, you're supposed to laugh...

Doesn't matter the land he is on, he isnt wearing blaze orange. The law states that you MUST wear blaze orange. There seems to be a theme of folks on this board who choose not to wear their blaze. I would sure hate to get a ticket for something that silly.

Also - folks are getting pretty bold about some of these pictures. I see USNavyChief is using a picture of him night hunting. Not smart at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                            Doesn't matter the land he is on, he isnt wearing blaze orange. The law states that you MUST wear blaze orange. There seems to be a theme of folks on this board who choose not to wear their blaze. I would sure hate to get a ticket for something that silly.

Also - folks are getting pretty bold about some of these pictures. I see USNavyChief is using a picture of him night hunting. Not smart at all.
                            Uninformed posting is pretty dangerous as well ...

Comment

Haha this should get pretty entertaining.... I'm calling troll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude is a troll. He pops up on here every so often spewing nonsense.

Just for giggles and sh*ts though....

Straight from the Hunting Regulations on the TPWD Website:

Hunter Orange

No hunter orange is required while hunting on private property, but it is recommended. Public hunting lands require 400 square inches of daylight florescent orange with 144 square inches appearing on both chest and back, and daylight florescent orange headwear must be worn. (See Prohibited Acts on Public Hunting Lands offering Hunts by Special or Regular Permit.)
                                Last edited by bho0351; 05-10-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X