"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
    I like the bow rack. I may have to steal the idea.
    The idea needs tinkering. ...The problem I just found out is the velcro straps aren't very efficient. ...I need some sort of quick release or just modify the mount where I don't strap it down and can just pull it off quickly....I had pigs come out on me while in the yak and I couldn't get set fast enough. ...I think the bow is back to riding shotgun for now

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
      Go Danny!!
      Thanks bud....I saw an owl and thought of you...it's hoot sounded like "I have one ball...I have one ball..." pretty interesting.

Comment

As much of a pain in the as$ it is to load the kayak from primitive launch its worth it once out....I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere all by myself sometimes.
        I need to bring my nice camera out and at least shoot something with it....I saw around 10 pigs, and a beaver.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
          Thanks bud....I saw an owl and thought of you...it's hoot sounded like "I have one ball...I have one ball..." pretty interesting.
          He found out too?!?! Last time I tell an owl.....and have him flick it....

Comment

LMAO! Makes me glad to be cryptorchid.

Comment

The idea needs tinkering. ...The problem I just found out is the velcro straps aren't very efficient. ...I need some sort of quick release or just modify the mount where I don't strap it down and can just pull it off quickly....I had pigs come out on me while in the yak and I couldn't get set fast enough. ...I think the bow is back to riding shotgun for now
              Good lookin rig and pics...Thanks for sharing.

If you dont mind...a quick idea....put a cross member pvc pipe...connecting your risers....and longer than riser distance and compound wheels...then screw small bicycle hooks (or whatever deep set hooks) through pvc near cams....quick release and not alot of movement back and forth...in theory.

Looks pretty KA from here...as is.

Yee hawg!

Comment

Don't be an owl cuckold. ..Remember those female owls will rip your ****** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  Good lookin rig and pics...Thanks for sharing.

If you dont mind...a quick idea....put a cross member pvc pipe...connecting your risers....and longer than riser distance and compound wheels...then screw small bicycle hooks (or whatever deep set hooks) through pvc near cams....quick release and not alot of movement back and forth...in theory.

Looks pretty KA from here...as is.

Yee hawg!
                  Thanks for advice...I like the hook idea

Comment

Speedgoats probably out killing isis right now so I'll post this here for him....A thread he started about cleaning up/repairing primitive launch area...

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      LMAO! Makes me glad to be cryptorchid.
                      You too?

Comment

Don't be an owl cuckold. ..Remember those female owls will rip your ****** off.
                        Wth...it starred out peck=r..that was the zinger.
                        Word police ruining my jokes

Comment

You too?
                          No...not really...kinda opposite direction really. I only get cryptorchid when I read your posts...I start laughing...my guts start splitting...and back in they go. Thwippp! Thwumpp! Oof!...never again...yet here I am.

Danimal...thanks for posting the link to Speedgoats boat launch cleanup thread.

Yee Hawg!
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-04-2016, 08:56 AM. Reason: LaunchSpake

Comment

Haha

Comment

Danimal if you get a chance post a picture of your trolling motor set up or if you have provide me a link. I am thinking of adding one to mine. I had a minor stroke last June and I am not sure how long I can paddle anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                Danimal if you get a chance post a picture of your trolling motor set up or if you have provide me a link. I am thinking of adding one to mine. I had a minor stroke last June and I am not sure how long I can paddle anymore.
                                I didn't have access to underneath so I used Jack nuts and bought an aluminum angle, mounted it with a rubber pad underneath as a buffer and Marine goop.

This is the only picture I have on my phone right now

Comment

Working...
                                X