No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also thinking about camping tomorrow night as well. Anyone else going out there this weekend?

Comment

white bassin

I'll be out in the morn filling my stringer with 2lb white bass while yall are getting poison ivy...lol...it's already bad out there, several got it bad during the extreme hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
        I'll be out in the morn filling my stringer with 2lb white bass while yall are getting poison ivy...lol...it's already bad out there, several got it bad during the extreme hunt.
        I've got enough poison oak on my body for 10 people. Good luck if you are brave enough to rough it. I'll be out there tomorrow fishing. Going to watch every step. If I get any more of that crud on me I'll start looking like something out of a zombie movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTASTIC View Post
          I am also thinking about camping tomorrow night as well. Anyone else going out there this weekend?
          Make sure you use the green crapper.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
            Make sure you use the green crapper.
            HAHA!!!! This time I won't have an arrow flying through it while I've got my pants halfway down my legs. LOL!!
            Last edited by BOWTASTIC; 02-26-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
              I've got enough poison oak on my body for 10 people. Good luck if you are brave enough to rough it. I'll be out there tomorrow fishing. Going to watch every step. If I get any more of that crud on me I'll start looking like something out of a zombie movie.
              Luckily, I didnt get any on me.

Comment

About to head out to Granger for first time. Any tips for newbie?

Comment

Walk slow and check the thick stuff. Usually pigs by 7

Comment

Went and walked section 2 to the west of #7 today but didn't see anything. I'm going to give it another shot tomorrow. I think I may be walking too fast and making too much noise. Going to try to slow down and try to make less noise. Hopefully that will help. Anyone else going out tomorrow?

Comment

You gotta go really slow. Check the thick stuff.....

Comment

Tried Willis creek area but nothing. Saw about 20 deers just hanging out. Might have to try again tomorrow but somewhere else.

Comment

I sent you a PM the other day Sneaky. Did you get it? For some reason its not showing in my sent items.

Comment

No luck yesterday morning at Gate 7. Afternoon tried gate 4 same thing. Feels like I'm chasing a unicorn.

Comment

Dude, You haven't heard by now? There are NO hogs at granger......

Comment

I definitely getting my exercise in at Granger. I'll keep chasing the unicorn. If not the wife will make me watch Fuller House with her again.

Comment

Working...
                                X