Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the info chief!
    No prob, go get em, I bbqed some if mine today, taste amazing.

Comment

go kill

Come to grxh 2016, I'll school you newbies...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        Come to grxh 2016, I'll school you newbies...lol...
        I was planning on it until I saw the date. It's my dad's bday that Saturday and I've decided to make my best effort to be there at the rest of them since he's getting up in age. Yall save some for me!

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
          Unlimited predators and u can shotgun them with number 4 shot or smaller or archery, you only need a trappers license if you are planning to sell the pelts, u however cannot use jaw traps on granger phl or snares..none.
          Spears?

Comment

No Spears Brother......

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post
              Spears?
              Check out or other forum, grxh 2016, we have our annual extreme hunt at granger coming up in 2 weeks it's a blast...Johnny epp coming down from Dallas, he came last yr, we froze our butts off..maybe this yr we catch fish to fry as well as some pork.

Comment

ive seen it before on this thread or the GRXH thread, but whats up with the hog tags? i went to duchess on monday before my hunt to pick some up and she had no idea what i was even talking about. so my question is, where can i pick these up or do i even need them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rugby hunter03 View Post
                  ive seen it before on this thread or the GRXH thread, but whats up with the hog tags? i went to duchess on monday before my hunt to pick some up and she had no idea what i was even talking about. so my question is, where can i pick these up or do i even need them?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Circleville store has them right now. They had a bunch just a few weeks ago, they loaded up for grxh. Yes, you need to tag your hogs at the Granger wma. The money pays for research and game management of the feral hog population.

Comment

Walmart in Taylor still had some left tonight. You have to look around.

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
                        Walmart in Taylor still had some left tonight. You have to look around.
                        I found some on the clearance isles...I had to dig to find'em. I was so happy finding my muddy girl pants that I almost didnt see'em.

Chief... the thanks for the spear and trapping info. I had been wondering whether those were legal tools for Granger.

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post
                          Spears?
                          Hunting with a spear is legal for non game animals/fish in Texas. I haven't found a rule against them for use on public land yet. Somebody help me out here.

Comment

It's a primitive weapon, just a long handled knife in my opinion. Which last I checked you can use a knife on public land.

Comment

I give props to anyone that could kill a granger pig with a spear..... That would be something to see

Comment

Originally posted by jacob stine View Post
                                I give props to anyone that could kill a granger pig with a spear..... That would be something to see
                                Awesome! I've got a 75hp Mercury. If I kill 2 Granger pigs with a spear can you make my prop a stainless one?

Comment

Working...
                                X