Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
    How many of you are going to the GRXH?
    Myself and a buddy will be attending. Neither have ever been to Granger or managed to close the deal on a pig with a bow. Hopefully it's a fun time and get to unleash some missiles out of elite!

Comment

It's my first time at the GRXH but not first time hunting there or killing either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
        Hey, I've had the chance to hunt with some great guy's from here. I have no problem helping any of you dragging a hog out, I live in Taylor so I'm not far away.
        I talked to u out there that day by the horse barn, I think we had just started deer hunting out there, it was either me and Sneaky or me and Txpepper....back in oct...we bs a little and u were just coming out of the woods..I think it was after the standby draw because u said they didn't pick u..

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
          It's my first time at the GRXH but not first time hunting there or killing either.
          Yee Hawg!

Comment

Is the hunting really that fun down there? I'm in Waco, but my buddy is in Liberty Hill. We are snows about this GRXH. It sounds like a blast.

Comment

Umm...no. It really sucks. Between the dangerous wild hogs, briars, ticks, fleas, snakes, poison ivy, mudholes, cramping of dehydration, hypothermia, spent time...there might be hog meat.

Might need to stay home.

Or not. God bless such a resource and opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Umm...no. It really sucks. Between the dangerous wild hogs, briars, ticks, fleas, snakes, poison ivy, mudholes, cramping of dehydration, hypothermia, spent time...there might be hog meat.

Might need to stay home.

Or not. God bless such a resource and opportunity.
                Sounds almost as fun as growing up in Louisiana. Except there's probably less alligators and cotton mouths. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                  I talked to u out there that day by the horse barn, I think we had just started deer hunting out there, it was either me and Sneaky or me and Txpepper....back in oct...we bs a little and u were just coming out of the woods..I think it was after the standby draw because u said they didn't pick u..
                  That was me, If I remember right I gave you the location of some big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    Sounds almost as fun as growing up in Louisiana. Except there's probably less alligators and cotton mouths. Can't wait!
                    I know what you mean. I lived in Homa for 3 years and loved every second of it.

Comment

I know what you mean. I lived in Homa for 3 years and loved every second of it.
                      Houma has a whole lot of good hunting! I'm from Sulphur.

Comment

Ok guy's. This will be my first time at the Granger exreme hunt this year and my fiance wants to come and hang out. My question is, will there be any other females at this? I have informed her of the strict rules and she's willing to play along. HAHA!! Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Ok guy's. This will be my first time at the Granger exreme hunt this year and my fiance wants to come and hang out. My question is, will there be any other females at this? I have informed her of the strict rules and she's willing to play along. HAHA!! Let me know. Thanks.
                          You should ask this in the GRXH thread, but yes, she is welcome. We usually have a few SWMBOs at the hunt each year; not many return though...

Comment

Um, I am a Retired Sailor, I have been to the last 2 extreme hunts....um leave her at home.....and I have been to the Philippines and Hong kong with Sailors and Marines... this is a rough bunch.....lol...maybe u could bring her if they didn't allow alcohol..60 drunk dudes and your fiance...u could bring her maybe if she is over 250 pounds and ugly...my opinion.

Comment

It's like deer camp and a drunk party in your backyard all in one, nights get pretty loud and late and people have been so drunk to fall or be thrown into other people's tents, she would be fine but it's a bunch of dudes telling lies and enjoying a break from our wives-girlfriends..

Comment

LMAO. Kinda hard to tell hoggin stories with some sows hangin around.

Comment

Working...
                                X