You can carry if you have LTC permit.
    Nope....

Comment

Be careful what u post on here! Fyi
      Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 01-10-2016, 09:18 PM. Reason: delete post

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        He can usually find em! Any blood shed?
        No blood shed but got a new hunter in range of a group to get two shots off. He was pretty pumped.

Comment

Ive seen a few times at Granger where a Momma sow with piglets will make a run to draw hunters away from the piglets...and simply leave the piglets in thick cover...I was pretty amazed after hearing about man-eating momma hogs defending their babies. Mmmm...piglet.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Ive seen a few times at Granger where a Momma sow with piglets will make a run to draw hunters away from the piglets...and simply leave the piglets in thick cover...I was pretty amazed after hearing about man-eating momma hogs defending their babies. Mmmm...piglet.
            I was bluff charged by a sow one time. She had already been hit in the flank by another hunter and we tracked her into a big ol cane thicket. I crawled in with my knife to flush her out and when we ran into each other she had backed into a bed. She turned and charged toward me snorting and popping her teeth. She never did commit though. Eventually I was able to get close enough to grab an ear, pin her against the cane and get the knife into her heart.

Come to think of it, I've finished off two pigs at Granger with my knife like that.

No need for a pistola!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              I was bluff charged by a sow one time. She had already been hit in the flank by another hunter and we tracked her into a big ol cane thicket. I crawled in with my knife to flush her out and when we ran into each other she had backed into a bed. She turned and charged toward me snorting and popping her teeth. She never did commit though. Eventually I was able to get close enough to grab an ear, pin her against the cane and get the knife into her heart.

Come to think of it, I've finished off two pigs at Granger with my knife like that.

No need for a pistola!
              ****ing manly

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                ****ing manly
                Yea, well, you know what they say about youth...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                  Yea, well, you know what they say about youth...
                  It's wasted on the young....

Comment

Well I'm going out tomorrow morning to Granger any recommendations on what areas are looking good ????? Thks

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                      It's wasted on the young....
                      ...the dumb, and those full of...Come here Miss Piggy!...and give me some pork!

Sooie!

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                        Well I'm going out tomorrow morning to Granger any recommendations on what areas are looking good ????? Thks
                        This seems like an opportunity for.........Sore Finger!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like a cold one at Granger wish me luck today

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

Tell us!!!!

Comment

Saw allot of action between six and seven huge hogs but because the leaves on the ground make so much noise I couldn't get close enough going out tomorrow morning again I'll put out some bait spots as well going up on the tree stand this time. Archer 23 was dead on point where to go right across the primitive Camp

Comment

Working...
                                X