No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a couple of nice eater sized pigs across the river from PC on Monday. Didn't have a boat and wasn't about to swim across, so they got a pass.

Comment

Seems like every time I got to 7 they are on the PC side and vice versa

Comment

Cause those pigs have the force [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] they know lol

Comment

Heavy ground fog moving in tonight, will be good hunting in the morning. Too bad the wife has my time already scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
            Heavy ground fog moving in tonight, will be good hunting in the morning. Too bad the wife has my time already scheduled.
            Miss Piggy is going to be sorely disappointed...NightStalker...good lookin out...for us and your Lady.

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
              Seems like every time I got to 7 they are on the PC side and vice versa
              You aint usin your dirt soap...Im willin to wager.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                You aint usin your dirt soap...Im willin to wager.
                I am!

Comment

What's dirt soap?

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                    What's dirt soap?
                    Homemade soap scented with dirt that Strigiformes has whupped up...exclusive to Granger Rangers! Coming soon!

Comment

Lonestar gent I shot you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                        I found this one today between 5 and 6, his only 18 inches wide ten point. I don't think this the one that you are looking for. This one looks like it's been there for at least 4 to 5 days.
                        Bumping this in case anyone picked up my antlers not realizing a drawn hunter killed this deer.

I will pay cash and ask zero questions if anyone can get me connected with this rack - it would mean soooo much to me.

Comment

Going out from the boat launch towards 5 this morning. There will be two of us on channel 15-03 if anyone wants to join up and do some pushing.
                          Last edited by Jmb512; 01-10-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

At the boat launch now. About to head out.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Can you camp anywhere out there or only at designated camp sites?

Comment

Working...
                                X