"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neano View Post
    I tried the nice route with him last time. He wasn't very receptive. Next time not so much.
    I have a low tolerance for people like him. Very, very low. I can easily imagine him being the reason for me ending up in jail. Having said that I should probably avoid using this location to access Granger............but I won't.

Comment

This is the state of Texas Definition of hunting.
      Now what they constitute as an attempt I am not sure but I understand and attempt as far as bow hunting to be having the weapon at a ready position, drawing and or firing. Walking that trail I did none of those actions.
      Attached Files

Comment

Chris, your fine. I wonder if he is one of those guys that reenacts WII in the middle of the night when we are camping at the PC?

Comment

Not to get off topic..but...my pop-up blind blew away the other day..anyone find it?

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
            Not to get off topic..but...my pop-up blind blew away the other day..anyone find it?
            That's funny I know exactly what you're talking about so many gunshots

Comment

Lol..i am serious. Went out looking for it today with no luck. It blew away last Thursday. I did find the case and accessory bag for it today. Just thought i would ask to see if someone saw it flying away.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
                Lol..i am serious. Went out looking for it today with no luck. It blew away last Thursday. I did find the case and accessory bag for it today. Just thought i would ask to see if someone saw it flying away.
                Well its not between the bridge and the shed...me thinks.

I saw Miss Piggy and asked her to streak Poop Planters fence line. I was naked and ready to go. She said I was weird and ran the other way. Dang!

What a perfect Texas day for an unsuccessful hunt. God bless.

Comment

Anyone heard when this years dates are for GRXH 2016? I need to put in my vacation time.

Comment

PM Rat

Comment

I'd ask wildman but he'd **** my in the ***......

Comment

Weekend after valentines day

Comment

Gonna head out tomorrow afternoon after work. Prolly around 3 if anyone wants to join.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                            Gonna head out tomorrow afternoon after work. Prolly around 3 if anyone wants to join.
                            What area you planning on hunting

Comment

Was thinking PC area again.

Comment

Chris, I can probably go with you. I just don't walk fast and far any more. But would enjoy a hunt with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X