No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just tell that sumbeech that you're Chris f*****g Rodgers and those are your motherf*****g woods!!!
    Last edited by bho0351; 12-17-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
      You just tell that sumbeech that you're Chris f*****g Rodgers and those are your motherf*****g woods!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
        Thats awesome!

Comment

Better yet, let's turn him into a granger ranger. Teach him how to hunt with a bow spot and stalk. And make friends with him. He can put in a gate for us to use and shave off a little of the walk back and a place to keep the drinks on ice. He just needs a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            Better yet, let's turn him into a granger ranger. Teach him how to hunt with a bow spot and stalk. And make friends with him. He can put in a gate for us to use and shave off a little of the walk back and a place to keep the drinks on ice. He just needs a friend.
            I tried the nice route with him last time. He wasn't very receptive. Next time not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              Here here.

A 12 pack and a smile build many bridges. "Who needs a hug?...Come here big fella...Want some hog meat?"

If he's still recalcitrant after a 12 pack...well...its probably because he drinks **** water anyhow....aka budlight. Who wouldnt be perpetually cranky living next to a poop plant?

Im goin streakin...hope you dont see me in the woods....its chilly...
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 12-18-2015, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Recalcitrant? Is that wanting to re budget for a monthly tranny visit or something....and your right the only reason to drink bud light is so you can drink all day

Comment

I believe we have multiple reports from credible sources that diplomacy has not worked. Go drop him off a 6-pack and a package of cutlets if you would like to keep trying. Its bbq Friday, im thinking about dropping off a gift myself this afternoon.

Comment

I heard one time 50% of people like you regardless. ..25% need to make judgment and the other 25% won't like you regardless. ..He may be the latter when it comes to public hunters around his place

Comment

What I just dropped would've been a perfect gift for him.

Comment

Just to beat this dead horse a little more
                        The green line on the attached image shows the boundary according to TPWD. The D is the area in dispute, and the T is the nature trail that the guy would prefer that hunters use to access the public lands. (much longer)
                        Last edited by NightStalker; 12-18-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Another image for newer members who may be planning a hunting trip with access off of FM 496: The public hunting lands actually don't start until you are quite a bit west of the parking area, area in red is Taylor Park, no hunting allowed.

Comment

Going to be windy Saturday I see, should cover the sounds of a stalk.
                            Last edited by NightStalker; 12-18-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

FYI Williamson County commissioners have not adopted State minimum acreage for hunting. He can hunt as he wishes except that he must be reasonable in his efforts to insure his projectiles do not cross property line. I think guy is just bullying normally non confrontational public hunters into not utilizing the trailhead access so he can have his 2 acre monster buck paradise to himself...

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
                                Another image for newer members who may be planning a hunting trip with access off of FM 496: The public hunting lands actually don't start until you are quite a bit west of the parking area, area in red is Taylor Park, no hunting allowed.
                                What constitutes hunting vs. pedestrian access?
                                If I have my equipment but not actively hunting is it still illegal?

Comment

Working...
                                X