Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
          I would have ****ed him in his mouth hole
          That escalated quickly.

Comment

You're next.

Comment

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Comment

Screw him, keep walking the fenceline. Call the GW next time. I guess he thinks he owns the WMA deer.

Comment

Same way we have walked in for years.... tell him to f off.

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                    I would have ****ed him in his mouth hole
                    Exactly what he needs.....

Comment

Im down for streaking his fence line...Crod....at sunrise and sunset. Yall may not wanna be present.

Here piggy piggy piggy....Sooie!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        No. It's the parking area off of 1331. The road next to water plant back to circle drive
                        Is it the dude that has the 18 wheelers??

Comment

Originally posted by HogKilla View Post
                          Is it the dude that has the 18 wheelers??

By Commanche Bluff? I don't think so - that dude has been cool and we've exchanged waives as I've walked by. They're talking about the wedge-shaped property against the service road to the pump station, where the guy has a feeder set up about 10ft from the service road. I hope he isn't pointing rifles that way!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                            I was hunting last night and walked out via the trail back to the my car parked at the trail head for the PC. I have walked the trail that has the red gate that runs along the private land fences for years to access the PC area. Last year on my way out the guy that has a feeder and stand at the house right near the red gate came up to me chest bowed up chewing my *** for walking the trail and saying " f-ing hunters always mess with my deer hunting etc etc.
                            So last night I'm walking out after dark on the same trail approaching red gate and I see a truck pulling along road with a spot light...I think ok just the Game warden no problem gives me a chance to chat with him. I cross the gate from the public land to the raid to walk to my vehicle and this truck rushes up to with spotlight on me and this guy yells out "what are you doing? Do you know his is private land?" He said I saw your light from my house. What are you hunting? At this point not yet realizing who he was I asked if he was the GW and he says no. I move closer to the vehicle and see it's the guy from last year. I tell him I was hunting the PC and waking trail out. He says you cannot hunt here, I stated I was not hunting but using public trial to access hunting area. He went on to tell me he just doesn't want people walking his fence line etc etc and that he has been told to report any People walking trail to GW.
                            I said ok, we exchanged a few more words and he went off and got my license plate.

Question is...I have walked this trail for years. Never had a problem. Do y'all walk this trail? Can I walk this trail to access area? I have never been told by and official that I cannot.
                            Not private land tell that dude to fuk off, I walk that trail for 20 yrs...I wish that guy would get in my face, might get something else..

Comment

Nope not the guy on the bluff, I know him. He is very nice and helpful. This guy lives next to the road leading into the circle drive/parking at the trail head by the water treatment plant.

Comment

Crodd the same guy got pissy with me last year. Keep walking it it. Guy has 2 freaking acres right next to the public land entrance and feels like he should have the woods to himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X