"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
    You and sneaky bith got drawn for deer? Grats.
    Yep.....

Comment

Glad you know I meant "both" lol. **** beers.....

Comment

And txpepper

Comment

Got on some pigs today, but couldn't seal the deal.

Comment

Next time........

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
              I found this one today between 5 and 6, his only 18 inches wide ten point. I don't think this the one that you are looking for. This one looks like it's been there for at least 4 to 5 days.
              Nice buck. Sucks....Im sure someones sick over that one!

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                I looked all day and hoped to get lucky, ended up helping a couple draw hunters check in a couple 130 inch ten points...on another note, as soon as I do kill a buck, I been watching a complete butt load of pigs from my stands...we will get together and slay the swine soon..
                Oohhh man. crud happens. Sorry for you, been there done that myself. Get back out there!

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                  I found this one today between 5 and 6, his only 18 inches wide ten point. I don't think this the one that you are looking for. This one looks like it's been there for at least 4 to 5 days.
                  This was my buck. It is the exact size, antler configuration, and right location, based on where I saw him run after I started looking for him. I just got word that somebody went out there last night or this morning and took it. I can't even begin to explain how upset I am right now. If anybody can provide me any information that can lead me to getting this book back I will pay you a cash reward.

Comment

Eyes peeled for Sneakys buck.

If its okay...Ill throat punch them.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 12-13-2015, 03:39 PM. Reason: Morespake

Comment

Sorry, Sneaky. I went out looking for hogs in the relative direction that Chief mentioned in the hopes that I'd get lucky and find his buck for him. No luck. I did run into a few other hunters and a few game wardens. I hope you get him back soon. I'll be out looking again a couple times this week.

Comment

Weekend after weekend after weekend after many week days in the rain in the sun in the dead of night, I have yet to harvest a Granger hog. However, tonight for the first time I met Master Carnage68 at the end of today's hunt and got to shake his hand. I'm hoping his skill will grant me some luck the next time I go out and try this again. Thanks Carnage for giving me some advise on how you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
                          Weekend after weekend after weekend after many week days in the rain in the sun in the dead of night, I have yet to harvest a Granger hog. However, tonight for the first time I met Master Carnage68 at the end of today's hunt and got to shake his hand. I'm hoping his skill will grant me some luck the next time I go out and try this again. Thanks Carnage for giving me some advise on how you do it.
                          Good luck!!! Also night hunting is illegal FYI....

Comment

Good luck!!! Also night hunting is illegal FYI....
                            Dead of night meaning 5:30 am through 5:45 pm Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
                              Dead of night meaning 5:30 am through 5:45 pm Thanks.
                              Just letting you know

Comment

Just letting you know
                                Thanks I appreciate that. Don't need my bow, truck or hunting rights taken away.

Comment

Working...
                                X