Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very crunchy out at Granger... Hard to stalk

Comment

I shot a hog today and got one eye (right side). It struggle in front of me for like 30 seconds and I wasn't able to re-cock my crossbow . I asked my friend to shoot it with his crossbow and he did but over shot it (5 feet away). The hog recovered and started to run away.I ran with it but I started getting leg cramps. I followed to the area where it went and I came across to a group of hogs about 20 piglets and about 20 adults. I was able to shoot one of the adult but I miss judge the distance. The shot was a little high but still drawn some blood. Trailed it for a while and quit because I promise my daughter I'll be home on time to celebrate her b-day.

I had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
        I shot a hog today and got one eye (right side). It struggle in front of me for like 30 seconds and I wasn't able to re-cock my crossbow . I asked my friend to shoot it with his crossbow and he did but over shot it (5 feet away). The hog recovered and started to run away.I ran with it but I started getting leg cramps. I followed to the area where it went and I came across to a group of hogs about 20 piglets and about 20 adults. I was able to shoot one of the adult but I miss judge the distance. The shot was a little high but still drawn some blood. Trailed it for a while and quit because I promise my daughter I'll be home on time to celebrate her b-day.

I had fun.
        Awesome man!!!! Between 6 and 7?

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
          Awesome man!!!! Between 6 and 7?
          Gate #7 west

Comment

Ha! Carnage slays two hogs; still has time for a children's birthday party.

Comment

Don't all of you jump on this at once BUT I've decided to create my own recipe for Dirt (yes, fresh soil) scented soap. (REALLY SMELLS LIKE FRESH TURNED EARTH)
              I've always wanted a slight cover scent instead of just using an unscented soap.
              I figured DIRT was the best because that the most versatile scent for ANY hunting area.
              If anyone is interested i may have a few bars extra (just pay me cost)
              PM me for details.
              Thanks.
              I also think putting a few shavings of it in the wash with the hunting clothes would work too!

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
                Ha! Carnage wounds two hogs; still has time for a children's birthday party.
                FiFY

Carnage you need to stick with your tried and true shot placement! They wouldn't have got away if you had

Buddy knocked down another one the other day. Once again from a stand.

Comment

Dirty soap and a birthday hoggin Carnage. LMAO. I love it.

Comment

Don't all of you jump on this at once BUT I've decided to create my own recipe for Dirt (yes, fresh soil) scented soap. (REALLY SMELLS LIKE FRESH TURNED EARTH)

I like where this is going!

Comment

You inspired me to make fresh manure soap patties...I smell like a man so I need a strong scent to cover me

Comment

I wish I knew how to photo shop because I found some awesome dirty soap pics that yoga would look good in

Comment

BUDDY knocked down another one the other day. Once again from a stand.[/QUOTE]

How about YOUR kill Mr. TBH CRITIC dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                            You inspired me to make fresh manure soap patties...I smell like a man so I need a strong scent to cover me
                            You already smell like **** danny

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                              BUDDY knocked down another one the other day. Once again from a stand.
                              How about YOUR kill Mr. TBH CRITIC dude? [/QUOTE]

Just giving you a hard time man! I got to give you props for always being able to find them elusive Granger swine...now your shot placement on the other hand Your on them pigs pretty constantly and thats not an easy thing to do out there.

I have knocked down a couple this year and havent even tried to pig hunt yet I think 6 or 7 for total for our group while deer hunting.

Comment

I've always wanted a slight cover scent instead of just using an unscented soap.
                                I figured DIRT was the best because that the most versatile scent for ANY hunting area.
                                If anyone is interested i may have a few bars extra (just pay me cost)
                                PM me for details.
                                Thanks.
                                I also think putting a few shavings of it in the wash with the hunting clothes would work too!

DIRTY soap you say........

If you make it they will buy it. I fortnnatly am not in need of dirty soap.

Comment

Working...
                                X