No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your approach, Danimal! I'm also curious what you rig up for a bow mount.. Maybe one of those ATV bow mounts, retrofitted for a rod holder mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
      I like your approach, Danimal! I'm also curious what you rig up for a bow mount.. Maybe one of those ATV bow mounts, retrofitted for a rod holder mount?
      I have an aluminum angle that I used to mount the trolling motor that I'll probably make some sort of PVC bow mount to attach to that

Comment

Who is going hunting this week? I'm camped out at Willis Creek and am down for a short hike looking for some hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
          Who is going hunting this week? I'm camped out at Willis Creek and am down for a short hike looking for some hogs.
          You or your boys get a doe yet....and what happened to those Granger mutts you found

Comment

Lol..drama. no does. Ready to go shoot a hog. The pups are like quarantined at the house. One of them had parvo and was put to sleep. The others seem to be surviving so far.

Comment

Thinking about putting a feeder way out a mile or so away to keep the hogs and deer around and I am going to tape a ziploc bag with a note inside that states-please do not steal this feeder, it is only worth about 15 dollars at a pawn shop, I will pay you 20 dollars to not steal this kinda like a reward for finding it, my name is David Koonce and I'm gonna put my cell number on the note...maybe they won't steal it, worth a shot..

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                Thinking about putting a feeder way out a mile or so away to keep the hogs and deer around and I am going to tape a ziploc bag with a note inside that states-please do not steal this feeder, it is only worth about 15 dollars at a pawn shop, I will pay you 20 dollars to not steal this kinda like a reward for finding it, my name is David Koonce and I'm gonna put my cell number on the note...maybe they won't steal it, worth a shot..

Hey Chief, you made me and Yoga choke laughing!!! Semper Fi

Geoff

Comment

These druggies gonna have to work to get this feeder....lol...will have to burn alot of those crack head/meth head calories which they have no extra to burn...they smoke them all..

Comment

Rule is, don't put nothing out at granger that u don't want stolen.....I put all my old crap out that's heavy to carry...and my crappy game cam that only takes day pics..

Comment

Roger that Geoff, Devil Dog!

Comment

You crack me up Chief.

Can you drop us a coordinates? We gotta get some crack from deer feeder proceeds.

Thank you for your service Gentlemen.
                        Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-11-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geofferrier View Post
                          Hey Chief, you made me and Yoga choke laughing!!! Semper Fi

Geoff
                          True story. Hilarious. Oh no, did yogaball change his handle agian?? [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post

Fifth times a charm...

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                              That ain't right Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                                That ain't right Jeff.
                                muahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                                X