X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the dirtiest......

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
      Hey are you the guy that was there with his wife on her birthday?
      Yessir

Comment

Anybody going to try to go out tomorrow?

Comment

Ill be out there tomorrow. Taking my new canoe and a buddy who has never been. Probably going to be running around the primitive camp side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
            I'll change my profile pic to the pics of the bucks I've seen out there and then tell me there''s nothing to speak of.
            Theres nothing to speak of man....sorry nothing but some culls.

Comment

Those of you going out tomorrow, be safe and watch your step. I almost stepped on a 3 foot rattler tonight. Didn't rattle once.

Comment

Thanks! I hope to go out Sunday afternoon and will wear my snake gaiters.

Comment

There are no big bucks at Granger. Those things with the 8 and 10 points on their head are elk.

Comment

There's no big deer at Granger and not many hogs. There's lots better places to go...

Comment

Well there goes the morning hunt...darn weather.

Comment

Unless you're at sorefinger. The rain pulls the pigs right outta there.....

Comment

Anybody know how high the river is out there after all the rain?
                          And trolling motor is right there are still plenty of snakes out. We have come across a few rattlesnakes over the past week.

Comment

Would today be a good day to try and stick a hog?

Comment

I was wanting to go but rains got me stalling. Anyone going or out there?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                Would today be a good day to try and stick a hog?
                                It would be a great day! The rain makes all the crunchy leaves soft and silent!

Comment

Working...
                                X