No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it legal to hunt squirrel with dogs at Granger? Regs seem to be silent on that topic.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
      Is it legal to hunt squirrel with dogs at Granger? Regs seem to be silent on that topic.
      I don't know actually, however I have been there several times and heard people hunting with dogs are at least running them. I was holes up where I had been putting corn/pig juice three hunters went by me with their dogs, really annoying. Got back to the parking lot saw their trucks and they had gun cases in them with .243 ammo boxes on the floor. Called the GW and gave them the license plates.

Comment

Where's rat with the rules...I thought you could use dogs for rabbit and squirrel

Comment

No hunting with dogs; well, more specifically, dogs must be on a leash at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
            No hunting with dogs; well, more specifically, dogs must be on a leash at all times.
            Well...there goes my idea of terrorizing the Granger squirrel population with an unfettered rat terrier. Hold on wait... Rat...do you have to be leashed at Granger?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              Well...there goes my idea of terrorizing the Granger squirrel population with an unfettered rat terrier. Hold on wait... Rat...do you have to be leashed at Granger?
              Can't tie me down, man; although many have tried...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                I miss those days. There probably isn't a single hog left at Granger these days.
                Still plenty of them running around out there.

I shot this one with my longbow on 7/14/15 but did not find her until yesterday.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post

I shot this one with my longbow on 7/14/15 but did not find her until yesterday.
                  Dangit Renan!! THERE ARE NO PIGS AT GRANGER!!!

Comment

Correction, that was not at Granger that was from somewhere else.

Comment

Correction, that was not at Granger that was from somewhere else.
                      Lol..had to have been elsewhere, cuase there ain't no hogs at Granger.

Comment

Is the lake open to boats again?

Comment

Im getting an itch to slay some cloven hoofed critter. Wait...100 degrees?

"I aint that mad at'em." Ill follow the sage wisdom of some hunter more seasoned than this guy....at least until we head back south on the thermo-meter.

Comment

Did you find it then light it on fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              Is the lake open to boats again?
                              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                                Yes.

You the man Rat!

"Weld the hole in my boat.." Subliminal message

Comment

Working...