No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will do. i might go this weekend. or next.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Let me know when yall are gonna go out again. I've got the itch.
      Crod...do you ever have time during the week? Thats when we go. My weekends are time with the kids. I was scheduled to go last Friday but had to skip out due to last minute business. My hunting partner and I have talked about this week or next. I think Im gonna spend a day at the range this week.

Comment

Range day went good. Qualified for long range 1000 yds at Best of West...win model 70 300 win mag...suppressed. Not mine....buddys. Pretty sweet rig. To bad couldnt use a rig like that to make pink mist of some Granger Piggies.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435967630.614147.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	24388815

Former water levels East of Gate 6. That's about 9ft in the air.

Comment

Shazaam! That was alot of water.

Organic flood debris turns into aerial fuels real quick when it gets dry. Saw it after Sept 2010 flood and 2011 drought hit.

Wildfires already started popping up b/c smokers throw their butts out the window. Infuriating. Wildfire popped up on FM 971 today near Georgetown...didnt help that state contracted mowers came through yesterday.

Thanks Brandon. Archery and chasing piggies has helped me to keep my shooting and hunting skills in tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
                [ATTACH]724222[/ATTACH]

Former water levels East of Gate 6. That's about 9ft in the air.
                Yep I def lost a few stands and cams

Comment

Got this guy at Granger on Friday while hog hunting with Village.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post

You know you arent supposed to use .22s out there.. if the Game Warden catches you, you will be sorry. Its dangerous to use .22s, there are alot of folks who dont wear their blaze orange which you might not see.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post

Nice...and cool pic

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                        You know you arent supposed to use .22s out there.. if the Game Warden catches you, you will be sorry. Its dangerous to use .22s, there are alot of folks who dont wear their blaze orange which you might not see.
                        Where was a .22 mentioned? He shot it with his bow.

Comment

I think it was supposed to be a dry joke

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Edit: ok, interesting joke :-/
                            Last edited by Village; 07-08-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Don't pay him no mind... he is the local Internet Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Lick View Post
                                Where was a .22 mentioned? He shot it with his bow.
                                if you look close, you can see the small entry point in the side of the rabbits head. i have to say, very cleaver trick putting the bow and arrow in the pic... it would fool most.

this is just another example why everyone needs to wear their blaze orange out there. some folks from this board are notorious for not wearing it, we all need to stay safe and be responsible hunters. Rules are there for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X