No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out this am,only saw 1 pig,no shot,weeds to high.

Comment

im staying away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        If anyone on here bowfishes, I saw 100 longnose gar below the steps down by the rocks, most right on the surface and less than 5 yds off the bank, some pushing 30 pounds...they are spawning in the river and concentrated by the big rocks below the steps in that deeper water...fyi
        I am, I went out today saw 4 and shot 2 so not a good day but not a bad day either, can you PM me with a little more info? I dont know the lake that well.

Comment

shot these friday night.

Comment

Blank pic on my end....sounds about right

Comment

Info

Hey everyone! Let me just start by saying I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole or anything like that. I just want some general info on which area(s) of Granger the piggies like to hang at most. I'm active military that just got assigned down in San Antonio so I don't have tons of time to be running up there to scout (even though I really want to) If anyone has any advice they'd lend, that would be great. Thanks and good luck!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by USMC8151 View Post
                Hey everyone! Let me just start by saying I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole or anything like that. I just want some general info on which area(s) of Granger the piggies like to hang at most. I'm active military that just got assigned down in San Antonio so I don't have tons of time to be running up there to scout (even though I really want to) If anyone has any advice they'd lend, that would be great. Thanks and good luck!

Dan
                Everything you ever wanted to know about Granger and then some.

Comment

best answer ever. good job dirty mike!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post
                    best answer ever. good job dirty mike!
                    Guess i could of told him about sorefinger Brandon

LMAO

Welcome to Granger, sorry for the sarcasim, all in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                      Guess i could of told him about sorefinger Brandon

LMAO

Welcome to Granger, sorry for the sarcasim, all in good fun.
                      SERIOUSLY DUDE don't go telling all the new guys about the honey hole.

Comment

Granger brothers,

Y'all should join me on this hunt I'm planning. I do every year and it's going to be a BLAST. Let me know if you need any details that I didn't already list!

Comment

So who feels like spear fishing for hogs?

Comment

Does anybody have pics of what the san Gabriel looks like out there

Comment

I was thinking of taking the boat out tomorrow. If I do I will take some pics

Comment

uh... maybe not. It has been said you can launch the boat at the doppler right now. This is unconfirmed "read it on facebook" so take it for what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X