"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
    Tall Tines Archery "custom made" the riser is 15" long, total length is 62" and 56#s@28". I'm the third owner. It shoots really good, quiet, fast, and minimal hand shock.

Awesome, cant wait to see it

Comment

bigred56: location of primitive camp 30.655920° -97.404578°
      Note: You cant really 'see' the camp from the water, as it is on a flat area about 20 feet higher than the water. But look for the muddy beaten path 5 ft wide that leads away from the water on the east bank.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
        bigred56: location of primitive camp 30.655920° -97.404578°
        Note: You cant really 'see' the camp from the water, as it is on a flat area about 20 feet higher than the water. But look for the muddy beaten path 5 ft wide that leads away from the water on the east bank.
        There is a reflective tape on the tree also. If you are going at night it lights up quick and easy to see.

Comment

Just curious but is thermal imaging allowed on public land hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
            Just curious but is thermal imaging allowed on public land hunting
            makes me want to buy a thermal scope.........

Comment

yeah it would take a little of the hunt out of the picture but at least I could be smarter than the pigs for a change haha
              I tried to google it but couldn't find any info, I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed as long as its during the day

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                yeah it would take a little of the hunt out of the picture but at least I could be smarter than the pigs for a change haha
                I tried to google it but couldn't find any info, I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed as long as its during the day
                I will let you think that one over a little

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  I will let you think that one over a little
                  ha... yeah I understand the heat during the day but was thinking were it was real thick and darker/moister further back in.
                  Ive never used one so I really have no idea,

Comment

Thermals will pick up during the day. Don't see it being a problem as long as your not shooting a gun mounted underneath it. No differant than binos I suppose.

Dan.....ask Morgan he can tell ya......lol.....bet your wondering who I am now.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                      Thermals will pick up during the day. Don't see it being a problem as long as your not shooting a gun mounted underneath it. No differant than binos I suppose.

Dan.....ask Morgan he can tell ya......lol.....bet your wondering who I am now.
                      ***?! Jason?

Comment

Mike....Morgan's brother in law.

Comment

Oh **** whats up mike...small world in tbh..and I thought I was being incognito haha

Comment

I've been stalking you for a while hahahahah

Comment

Stalking me is much easier than stalking a granger pig...but I probably taste like **** so I would stick with the pigs

Comment

We are on the pigs up there. See em every time we go. Just gotta be sneakier is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X