Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You da man, Renen!!!

Comment

Chief I caught a piglet and you can have it. 512-297-5six 5seven. I'm at gate #7 right now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
        Chief I caught a piglet and you can have it. 512-297-5six 5seven. I'm at gate #7 right now.

Comment

" lechon de leche" Filipino style.
          Man that looks good!

Comment

Looking for my arrow that got deflected and saw a black pig 50 yards away close to gate 7.

Comment

Does anybody wants the piglet? Im still at gate 7. I'll let go if nobody wants it.

Comment

Man carnage hoglick and I left gate 7 around 1045 this morning we would of took it if we saw this...what you do with it

Comment

We didn't harvest any pigs but we did harvest a few of those wild green onions...oh yeah. ..at least we didn't come home empty handed haha

Comment

Does anybody wants the piglet? Im still at gate 7. I'll let go if nobody wants it.
                    Yeah that's right let it get to about 200# so it will be more sporting to catch it, or cook it now.

Comment

That's funny. Danimal and I were just talking about piglets and bringing one home for the family on our way out there this morning.

We saw tons of sign out there today but no pigs. Just a bunch of deerand wild onions.

Comment

That's funny. Danimal and I were just talking about piglets and bringing one home for the family on our way out there this morning.

We saw tons of sign out there today but no pigs. Just a bunch of deer and wild onions.

Comment

I saw a total of two adult pigs and two piglets. I shot at a white sow but arrow got deflected. I was looking for my arrow when I stumble to the piglets. While searching for the arrow a black pig past by and I kind of figured where it heading. I found my arrow about 50 yards where I shoot and after that I followed the black pig. I got into the briar where I shot that piglet last Friday and found that black pig, but busted out of the briar and stop about 25 yards for like 3 seconds on a grassy area, no shot but had fun.

Comment

Carnage, just saw ur post, did u let it go, have 8 in a pen...

Comment

More pic. I think it's 30-40 pounds.
                              Awesome shot Renan! what bow is that? specs?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post
                                Awesome shot Renan! what bow is that? specs?
                                Tall Tines Archery "custom made" the riser is 15" long, total length is 62" and 56#s@28". I'm the third owner. It shoots really good, quiet, fast, and minimal hand shock.

Comment

Working...
                                X