• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
    Anyone gonna be out there this weekend?

Mr yoga pants and I are running jugs.

Comment

no, no, no, I'll leave that go.......

Comment

Im grilling up burgers and sausages Saturday at my place in Hutto if any of you Granger Rangers want to come grab some food and beer. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my address. Will probably start eating around 5
        Last edited by Neano; 03-12-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Long hoof from San Antonio, but I am hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
            Long hoof from San Antonio, but I am hungry.
            Forgot to mention this is for Sat. Come over now and its just left over pizza

Comment

Saturday headed south to Laredo TX

Comment

I'll be going probably sunday.Wife has to work till 5 and I gotta watch the kids.

Comment

That is she works on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    Mr yoga pants and I are running jugs.
                    sounds like a good time, hopefully yall have better luck than we did at grxh...before leaving grxh I kayaked out to get mine and one was tipped up and I got excited but just pulled up a tangled mess and sticks haha

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                      sounds like a good time, hopefully yall have better luck than we did at grxh...before leaving grxh I kayaked out to get mine and one was tipped up and I got excited but just pulled up a tangled mess and sticks haha

Sorry man I had to laugh. I know the feeling. I was just trying to mess with mr yoga pants cause he swore he would never check jug lines with me because he was cold....

Comment

haha, yeah I remember him telling me about it, him and jnors almost fell out I think he said

Comment

You locals need to help us folks that live at a distance to live vicariously through you, kill some hogs.

Comment

Saw about 15 yesterday. 6 or 7 good size shooters but the shots never matured. We are on em, now we just need to catch em at the right time.

Comment

Choot 'em Jacob! Choot 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                                Saw about 15 yesterday. 6 or 7 good size shooters but the shots never matured. We are on em, now we just need to catch em at the right time.

Were you all the group on the south side Saturday who had the Secret Service radios?

Comment

Working...
                                X