"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
    I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.
    let's play swords at GRXH

Comment

Damascus blade, no clue on the pattern, Chops will do that. Sambar stag grip with a carbon bolster. Been doing payments for the past 6 months so hopefully it turns out as amazing as all his other knives! Helped with the design myself. Hopefully I'll see it soon!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
        Damascus blade, no clue on the pattern, Chops will do that. Sambar stag grip with a carbon bolster. Been doing payments for the past 6 months so hopefully it turns out as amazing as all his other knives! Helped with the design myself. Hopefully I'll see it soon!
        Chops does some amazing work! Im sure you will be more than pleased with it. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
          That's gonna be cool...ive been wanting a Damascus kitchen knife and thought about chops making one for me.

Comment

The wait has been forever, the payments for the last 6 months have felt like paying for insurance where you pay it but have nothing to show but a piece of printer paper, but now that Chops said he's started on it I feel like a God is making a new being of my own design.

Comment

Who will be in camp this weekend?

Comment

I will be, but you already know that.

Comment

I'll be there Saturday afternoon to camp overnight

Comment

I was hoping for yoga pants, guess you will do.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post
                      Thats gay...

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                          Thats gay...
                          waiting for someone to say something........hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                            Who will be in camp this weekend?
                            Mike, when you going be there? I'm trying to motivate myself to head out there this evening. Plan on fishing more than hunting.

Comment

Jackster this evening. Hope you light a fire under it and get out there! You want to ride with me?

Comment

I plan on paddling in..still working out the kinks to yak-camping. Gonna try something a little different this time. Will see ya there.

Comment

Working...
                                X