"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
    Thanks Sneaky. That knife will go with me every time I'm after hogs. It does have some heft to it, which is good. Posted next to Kershaw Knockout for reference. With a bit of luck it will get bloody at granger and at GRXH. It rides nice behind my back, out of the way.

Rat, I'll take a $10 bill for it wrapped around an American Express card with no Limit.

Could not be happier with TK's work, have a couple folks here in SA interested in his work, and some folks other places in the country, as well. Maybe I'll get a discount on my next one, if I bring him enough business.

Joey, poaching is a felony, so he should be glad he only got fined. String 'em up, it'll teach 'em a lesson.
    What are you gonna name her???

Comment

Village met up with me Saturday and we kicked up a few. I had to dip out early to meet up with a buddy coming to visit from Kansas, and i ended up seeing Sneaky and USnavyChief across the river.

nice to "meet" you 2 finally.

Comment

Cool bro. We meet and have beers at grxh..

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
          Cool bro. We meet and have beers at grxh..

That is correct.

Comment

Anyone gonna be around out there this weekend?

Comment

Yea i may be.

Comment

Hey guys, looking to hunt Granger for my first time soon. I've been lurking this thread for a while. I have a quick question, is it legal for me to carry concealed with my CHL while hunting there?

Comment

Originally posted by taylor202 View Post
                  Hey guys, looking to hunt Granger for my first time soon. I've been lurking this thread for a while. I have a quick question, is it legal for me to carry concealed with my CHL while hunting there?
                  Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post
                    Nope.
                    So do you guys carry knives I guess as backup for SHTF scenarios?

Comment

So do you guys carry knives I guess as backup for SHTF scenarios?
                      Negative. When SHTF, you jump on their backs, choke the life out of them, and make clothing, like this brave young warrior did to this leopard
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by bho0351; 02-03-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                        negative. When shtf, you jump on their backs, choke the life out of them, and make clothing, like this brave young warrior did to this leopard :d:d
                        fsrt!!
                        Last edited by RickyS; 02-03-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Depends on who you ask. A good rule to follow when carrying is the same one my wife tells me when I leave for a weekend hunt. "Keep it in your pants,"

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                            Depends on who you ask. A good rule to follow when carrying is the same one my wife tells me when I leave for a weekend hunt. "Keep it in your pants,"
                            Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. I just hate hunting pigs without a sidearm. I have been charged before and it was scary as hell

Comment

Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. I just hate hunting pigs without a sidearm. I have been charged before and it was scary as hell
                              Don't worry about Granger pigs charging you. One of the local Granger hunt masters has assured me that Granger pigs won't charge. I guess it's uh...maybe it's in their contract or something.

Comment

Start practicing your shuffle steps

Comment

Working...
                                X