X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like that's the common consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
      Did I say there are no hogs at Granger yet? There are no hogs at Granger.
      Lots of hogs at Granger

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
        Wow..really? I have the pictures to prove it. Lets see your pictures?
        I have never been there but a lot of my friends have. There are a lot of hogs there

Comment

Originally posted by MathewsMission View Post
          I have never been there but a lot of my friends have. There are a lot of hogs there
          Ok....to be literal yes there are hogs there. Just not nearly as many as seen in years past by many hunters who have spent lots of time out there the last several years. It's a different type of hunt this year than in years past.

Comment

Nope. No hogs. I definitely didn't kick up a group of a couple dozen today On another note, I need to order some new arrows....

Comment

Originally posted by Drahthaar View Post
              Nope. No hogs. I definitely didn't kick up a group of a couple dozen today On another note, I need to order some new arrows....
              b Those nonexistent hogs are a bitc# to shoot

Comment

No hogs...no need to conduct any "air assaults" out there from now on. Oh yeah let's hire Johnny Cathey and others back to bring Granger back from the grave and save it from the clutches of the poacher.

Comment

Originally posted by TXAggie06 View Post
                  b Those nonexistent hogs are a bitc# to shoot

Especially when they don't jump up right under your feet and sound like the smoke monster from Lost is crashing through the bushes...

Comment

Had hog scare the crap out of me and my pup. Sitting there fishing quietly and bam! Huge boar jumps in the river next to us. Walks across climbs the bank and stops and stares is down. I think he wanted to fight my dog. glad my pup was wearing her e collar cause she tried to go after him. He did not budge. Just stood there like bring it punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                      Had hog scare the crap out of me and my pup. Sitting there fishing quietly and bam! Huge boar jumps in the river next to us. Walks across climbs the bank and stops and stares is down. I think he wanted to fight my dog. glad my pup was wearing her e collar cause she tried to go after him. He did not budge. Just stood there like bring it punk.
                      I ran into you yesterday at about 3:00. I was impersonating a fisherman. Your "pup" made me stop in my tracts with that square head and ice blue eyes! Any luck on the fish?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                        "Bring in the HAZMAT Team, we need a Cleanup in Dirtymike's shorts"
                        Last edited by bho0351; 01-30-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Haha^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                            "Bring in the HAZMAT Team, we need a Cleanup in Dirtymike's shorts"
                            Bahahahahahaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drahthaar View Post

@Chris, guess we need to hunt with this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zipshod View Post
                                I ran into you yesterday at about 3:00. I was impersonating a fisherman. Your "pup" made me stop in my tracts with that square head and ice blue eyes! Any luck on the fish?

Hey nice to meet you. Yea she has that look like I am going to eat you. But she really is very friendly. She just wants to play. No fish for me. However the man that told me to fish that spot came back down and pulled 4 more out. 4 people fishing that hole. He was the only one pulling them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X