No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 5 years ago I had a stand, camera and feeder out on one of the sore finger points...no one stole my things or even passed by my stand....its to dang far for criminals to walk......

Comment

Be a good spot for some of the newbies to get their first kill...get a feeder going and they will show..

Comment

Easier by boat and motor via friendship park....this park never charges or closes..weekdays..

Comment

FYI...Cotton mouths have never been recorded in Williamson county.

Comment

Duck hunters cover sore finger up these days. No way pigs are going to stick around out there with that armada blasting. Luckily duck season ends tomorrow.

After all this rain, I'm sure most of the area is underwater too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              For the most part you are running thru the left hand side. Go slow keep your eyes peeled. Let me know what weekend and I might be able to show you the route

That would be cool Dirty if you can swing that. If not, no sweat. I'm thinking the weekend after the Super Bowl

Comment

Ill be taking my boat out soon as well..if u can unlock your motor it will save u a prop and prop nut...river is up but it is full of stumps...pretty much until u pass the island......slow is a must with an outboard..lol

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                  That would be cool Dirty if you can swing that. If not, no sweat. I'm thinking the weekend after the Super Bowl
                  That's funny right there! Dirty has never participated in, attended or watched a sporting event. Now you gotta explain what a super bowl is.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    Ill be taking my boat out soon as well..if u can unlock your motor it will save u a prop and prop nut...river is up but it is full of stumps...pretty much until u pass the island......slow is a must with an outboard..lol

Roger that, Chief.

Ricky, that's hilarious!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                      FYI...Cotton mouths have never been recorded in Williamson county.
                      May have never been recorded, but we have plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                        well?

Comment

Sore finger of sore finger creek

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                            May have never been recorded, but we have plenty.

Probably water snakes of the genus Nerodia. Pics or catch me one or I don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                              That's funny right there! Dirty has never participated in, attended or watched a sporting event. Now you gotta explain what a super bowl is.

I was just about to ask when is that?

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                                Probably water snakes of the genus Nerodia. Pics or catch me one or I don't believe you.
                                there is an angry one that lives behind the 620 diner in round rock.. next time I go by there Ill try to get you a picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X