Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Comment

have any of yall had any luck at sore finger this last year?

Comment

good question

Originally posted by Village View Post
        Is my APH permit good for Taylor Cemetery too?! So much pork there
        Very good question

Comment

Originally posted by jacob stine View Post
          have any of yall had any luck at sore finger this last year?
          You kidding? It's hog city there!

Comment

Will anyone be in PC this weekend?

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

I'm planning on making a run out there in a couple of weekends before GRXH is upon us. How hard is it to get from Taylor Park to PC? I'll have access to a bass tracker to use this year. Other than not hitting stumps, what is there to know?
              Last edited by bho0351; 01-24-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                I'm planning on making a run out there in a couple of weekends before GRXH is upon us. How hard is it to get from Taylor Park to PC? I'll have access to a bass tracker to use this year. Other than not hitting stumps, what is there to know?
                Not much ....other than avoid the stumps!

Comment

For the most part you are running thru the left hand side. Go slow keep your eyes peeled. Let me know what weekend and I might be able to show you the route

Comment

Chief and I put in about 7 miles this morning, but only got eyes on one boar as I jumped him up from a briar. No shot opportunity.

I hope some folks hit Sore Finger today and tore up those huge sounders they have out there. Anyone?

Comment

Love sore finger. Saw so many pig signs. No shots though. It's totally worth the walk to the end of that peninsula, heard them all over.
                      Last edited by strigif0rm3s; 01-24-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brandondferrier View Post
                        Love sore finger. Saw so many pig signs. No shots though. It's totally worth the walk to the end of that peninsula, heard them all over.
                        did the walk down to sorefinger, but needed waders to get back very far! We ended up turned around when we got to 18 inch water.. tons of sign and no sightings or shots

Comment

I will be hunting sorefinger in about 2 week's

Comment

Hey now yall dont be pointing everyone to my honey hole at sorefinger!

Comment

Originally posted by MathewsMission View Post
                              I will be hunting sorefinger in about 2 week's
                              You better get in shape to outrun the herds of devil cows over there and take some hip boots in your pack. With the lake at this level Sore Finger will be a swampy, nasty mess full of cottonmouths if it warms up.

Comment

Dang we been bsing yall about sore finger....did u really see fresh hog sign????usually only deer in sore finger...we used yall to get the intel....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X