No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunt over by Willis Creek (Gate #4) lately?
    Lots of sign?
    Don't see a whole bunch of people pushing gate #4....just curious how it's been recently..... Thanks!

Comment

It's dead. I found deer tracks, good number of them, but not a single hog sign. I checked from the bridge along the river down for a good ways, scouted back through the woods, found a random tent, decided to call it. Not 1 rooting area, not 1 track, no poo, no rubs, nothing from hogs. Wasted a afternoon of hog hunting but it was a fun hike and got to trail some coyote tracks that were pretty darn fresh.

That was all at Willis creek

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
        It's dead. I found deer tracks, good number of them, but not a single hog sign. I checked from the bridge along the river down for a good ways, scouted back through the woods, found a random tent, decided to call it. Not 1 rooting area, not 1 track, no poo, no rubs, nothing from hogs. Wasted a afternoon of hog hunting but it was a fun hike and got to trail some coyote tracks that were pretty darn fresh.

That was all at Willis creek
        this means hogs are thick in willis

Comment

So have any one shoot any hogs recently thanking of going to granger lake some time next week

Comment

No pigs at granger....besides sore finger. Its covered up with bacon.

Comment

poachers...wear your orange, actually eff it just take your ar out there and post up the pics

Comment

you seeing/hearing poachers right now?
                Last edited by strigif0rm3s; 01-22-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  No pigs at granger....besides sore finger. Its covered up with bacon.
                  sore finger unit is decent huh?

Comment

Sore finger is where it's at for pigs

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                      Sore finger is where it's at for pigs
                      hey dirty....pm sent.....
                      you making that up......

Comment

Wher is the best place for hogs at granger lake

Comment

🎯

Comment

in the thick stuff.

Comment

No he's being serious, Sore Finger is freaking HOG CITY, it's just that you have to be willing to put in the walk to get out to the tip, or boat in.

Comment

Sore finger. I know you guys aren't talking about my ring finger when I forget my shooting glove so which peninsula is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X