No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw prob 40 deer behind dam....no hog sitings....was a perfect day though..

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
      Congrats! See y'all at GRXH!
      That is a healthy pig, should have tied it up for GRXH.

Comment

Success!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drahthaar View Post
          Success!!
          Nice work sir! Did you have to finish the job with a head shot?

Comment

Originally posted by TXAggie06 View Post
            Nice work sir! Did you have to finish the job with a head shot?
            No sir! She was in the blood weeds and just poked her head out to say hi! Only thing I had to shoot at. Proves those new Magnus Stingers I got were worth the money

Comment

Congrats and nice shot!

Comment

No sir! She was in the blood weeds and just poked her head out to say hi! Only thing I had to shoot at. Proves those new Magnus Stingers I got were worth the money
                Wow great shot then!

Comment

Head shot on a hog impressive. Got some new Instinct three blade 190 grain heads to try this year.

Comment

Great shooting, Drahthaar!

Comment

Thanks, guys. This has become a fun pastime. Only been hog hunting in Granger and have only been a few times. Hadn't even shot a bow since college until I got this one for Christmas. Finally got a good handle on where some hogs hole up consistently. There's still a bunch out there. Was watching several after I shot this one. Wish I'd have had someone with me. Especially to carry it out Was over a mile back to 6. I think I'll be sore for a few days.

Also, thought I'd mention meeting a couple of teenagers just after shooting this hog. Very nice young men. Good to see some youngsters enjoying the outdoors and hunting. Had their orange on, shook my hand, went on with their hunt. Good kids. I told them about the forum, maybe they'll show up.

Comment

Success!!
                        Nice Shot!

Comment

Nice face shot Dap!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                            Same kind I tried to get you to carry years ago.
                            My memory seems to be bad. And why aint you on the GRXH list yet?

Comment

right in the face! Im surprised she didn't run off and had to finish her off with a shot in the as$, seems like that's were the kill shot is at granger lately

Comment

really awesome shot. Compound? x-bow? recurve? longbow? slingshot?

Comment

Working...
                                X