No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is andrew and his dad coming?????be nice if there is at least 4...I want to push the lake edges...

Comment

Radios work...great tool out there..

Comment

yeah, it will be Andrew, his Dad, and me. They have some radios, I noticed you had one today. What time you thinking you going to be out there?

Comment

Andrew wants to know what spot your hitting up so we can meet you over there....

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
            Looks like a nice boar bro......u can use the head for tamales....whered u hit him....looks like blood on his ham.
            he got lots of arrows throughout the chase lol

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
              he got lots of arrows throughout the chase lol
              Nice.........

Comment

Is andrew and his dad coming?????be nice if there is at least 4...I want to push the lake edges...
                I will be there with andrew and corey. Where you want to meet up at? We will leave killeen around 0630 and get out to granger around 0730.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBoy View Post
                  Andrew wants to know what spot your hitting up so we can meet you over there....
                  That end of the road turn around that we all pushed the last time out on the lake...when it was all the military guys...and that strange person with his kid asked us if there were any hogs out there?...ill meet yall there around 730. Andrew knows where...next parking dead end where I met u today.

Comment

Paintman, congratulations on slaying the hog.

Comment

Going out in the am. Going in at 5 and heading to 6. Have buddy going in at 6 and heading to 5. Will Have radios be on channel 2 if anyone else is out there.

Nice kill paint man

Comment

But we going to keep pushing out towards willis...theres a couple more points with briars out on the lake.

Comment

But we going to keep pushing out towards willis...theres a couple more points with briars out on the lake.
                          We riding horses? I guess I will wear my hiking shoes. Sounds like it will be a hoot. See you out there.

Comment

Will be on channel 2 or 5....u should be able to hear us out on the lake for crosstalk..

Comment

Need some exercise.....

Comment

That end of the road turn around that we all pushed the last time out on the lake...when it was all the military guys...and that strange person with his kid asked us if there were any hogs out there?...ill meet yall there around 730. Andrew knows where...next parking dead end where I met u today.

Okay see you out there around 0730

Comment

Working...
                                X