"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
    I'll hopefully be eating more of this after I get back on the 31st. Granger hog tastes good! No worries this time Carnage and Comehere deer, wife isn't throwing any of this away.
    It looks delicious.

Comment

Granger pork does taste Good.

Comment

Speaking of which the army took my mini vacation away. So I'm thinking Sunday I'll be down with a quiver of Douglas fir shafts ready to be stained red. Merry Christmas y'all!

Comment

Hope to have a dozen tapered Maple arrows ready for GRXH. Should end up with a 870 grain missile for pig penetration.

Comment

What size head are you using? I've only got about 630grn with a 185 grizzly up front.

Comment

Speaking of which the army took my mini vacation away. So I'm thinking Sunday I'll be down with a quiver of Douglas fir shafts ready to be stained red. Merry Christmas y'all!
              I may be down for Sunday ....when you thinking

Comment

Dark and early. I wanna be in the woods from first light till dark. Determined to get my first pig before the new year.

Comment

I'm down I can meet you out there first light....what area you thinking....the only one I'm somewhat familiar with is San Gabriel

Comment

Merry Christmas to my fellow granger blood brothers. Be safe and hunt hard!

Comment

Depends on the wind, I'll check what the weather app is saying for wind a little closer to Sunday and let ya know. I'm thinking 6 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        Merry Christmas to my fellow granger blood brothers. Be safe and hunt hard!
                        Yup merry christmas to y'all...and crod I know you said it wasn't your idea for the thread but you started so thanks for that

Comment

Yall will probably see my truck down there. Trying to get my buck. White Mega Cab. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            Yall will probably see my truck down there. Trying to get my buck. White Mega Cab. Good luck
                            Below the dam. I know of an area I'm sure you'll score in. Pm me if u want details

Comment

I wish I could join you but I'll be in Chicago by that time. Give Comehere a call, maybe he'll go. Anyways I went hunting yesterday and today at Granger between Gate 5 & 6 got into several groups by the blood brush yesterday but no shot. Today heard a group at the same spot from yesterday waited for 30 minutes hoping they will come out from the blood brush. At sunset I decided to get through those giant ragweed to pursue the group of two sow and about a dozen piglets but no luck. Pigs are in that blood brush, they know they are safe in there, go get them.

Comment

What size head are you using? I've only got about 630grn with a 185 grizzly up front.
                                190 grain Instinct. Bare shaft tapered Maple is @625 grains, 60 grains for feathers and nock and stain, etc... brings it to @875 grains.

Comment

Working...
                                X