No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend of Jan 16th. Pre Granger Ranger camping weekend. Last year was a blast!

Comment

I will try to make it out on the 16th!! I will definitely be around for granger extreme!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
        Weekend of Jan 16th. Pre Granger Ranger camping weekend. Last year was a blast!

Sure was! We will be there running jug lines. Hoping for ......

Yogapants ! Just kidding! My wife will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
          Thanks Dm. Had a good time beating the bush with Village. Saw a few hogs but we were on the wrong side of the bushes to get any shots. Gonna go do an over nighter at the pc after Christmas. Hopefully get on some hogs. But any day chasing hogs at Granger is better than sitting in my recliner getting old. Lol!

Good to meet up with you, Jackster! I ended up getting a rabbit in the afternoon. Going to cook it up tonight!

Comment

Village, good to hear you scored on a rabbit. We will be going back on Saturday. I might sleep over at the PC on Friday and check out the other side. Will know more later in the week.

Comment

Rabbit is becoming pot pie as we speak!
              Last edited by TXAggie06; 12-20-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Got here at 5 am and put out some hog wild and pig liquor. Just waiting for day break and piggies. Just east of hwy 95

Comment

well we jumped 5 small pigs east of the boat launch.They sure can cover ground.never had a chance to draw back.tried to chase them out of the thicket but they were gone.
                  I'm hooked,going back every weekend till i got bacon.ran into a few guys from this thread out there today.It was nice talking to yall and getting tips thanks

Comment

I'll start planning for 16 Jan. Might have a better chance at 14-16 Feb. Momma is getting tired of deer season.

Comment

Anyone planning to be out there January 2nd/3rd/4th Weekend? Been reading up on here and seems like it may be worth the drive from San Antonio.

Comment

Final weekend of WTD so I'll be at Camp Bullis. We'll have to try and share gas next time. Have a path beat to parking spot at Granger.

Comment

nice, sounds like a good idea to me. hows camp bullis?

Comment

Hunting isn't bad when I can get up there but you have to be military, retired or work foyr Uncle to get in the draw in August. Have seen critters all but one rainy morning before Thanksgiving. Missed a doe the size of a horse Sunday. Did not complete my anchor on my longbow. What part of town you in?

Comment

Just south of boerne, work in SA

Comment

I'll hopefully be eating more of this after I get back on the 31st. Granger hog tastes good! No worries this time Carnage and Comehere deer, wife isn't throwing any of this away.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X