"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    Hope your right. I just put in for the 20th and was approved off.

That's the days Wildman gave me.

Comment

Nice meeting you today Crod!

Lots of superhighway pig trails along the lake in 6, just nothing seen on the hoof. Well, other than a bruiser 8 point that was spooked and went by me at a pretty good clip. Nice to see a buck of that caliber anytime/anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
        Last name was Gomez I think. Didn't see the names you mentioned.
        Havent met that one usually Joel is out there and sometimes Turk. Glad to see them out there and hope they catch the idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          Havent met that one usually Joel is out there and sometimes Turk. Glad to see them out there and hope they catch the idiots.

Where do you find the phone numbers of the game warden? Just in case I see something out there..

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
            Where do you find the phone numbers of the game warden? Just in case I see something out there..
            pm sent

Comment

Tpwd 512-389-4800

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                Just got checked by the GW. They know about the guys hunting with dogs and guns and are looking for them. He asked to have anyone who sees suspicious activity to call them.
                Anyone have the number to the warden please call him now supposedly there is a group of high schoolers behind the pc with shotguns and buckshot hunting deer and hogs....someone just called and told me thats out there behind the pc right now....says there is a couple of adults hunting for hogs with buckshot and the hs kids are shooting at everything...I was told..

Comment

Tried to call Navy no answer

Comment

I tried to call gw, number not working and park rangers usually keep his updated phone number but they wont answer the phone on a saturday...I know this because I used to work there. Idk...im getting tired of the poaching and nothing being done about it....time to start hunting just private land and ill save my 48 dollars next year.

Comment

I'm hiking out there right now to camp for the night. Just took pics of the plates on the two trucks in the parking lot. Will see if they are camping or still roaming around shortly.

Comment

4 males at the PC. All look young. Two just walked into the woods. One with a shotgun. About to go talk to the other two and see what's up.

Comment

Not the guys. They have a BB gun that I thought was a shotgun from a distance. They said that the guys earlier killed a hog with a shotgun and dragged it out already.

Comment

Be careful out there....Neano...

Comment

And if you're hunting, good luck! Was out there this morning and saw a pack of 8 piggies perfect for the spit.

Comment

Something needs to be done. Their are far less hogs out there this year as I expected after having an off year of helicopter shoot. These people are killing it for the honest folk who love chasing the pigs legally. And the GW also told me absolutely no concealed weapons even with CTW.... So much for protecting ourselves from these fools who are illegally hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X